• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gladiator Revolution (OOC)

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hey guys, I also have another Pokémon RP called "Pokémon Undefined" if you would like to join that also.

Plot

Am I in a cargo van? Mom? Dad? Where are you?!

----You find a paper on the seat next to you----

We are all captured to show these, terrible, terrible people "entertainment". Pitting pokémon against each other to the death.
    You were born in a terrible country, in where when you don't have money, you are jailed and forced to control stray pokémon to kill each other.
    They call it population control. I call it murder.
    Come join me, we can all together defy this terrible government system and save your loved ones.
    But first things first, you must enter their so called "Pokémon Draft". More like Death Row...
    For now I must say ciao, I will contact you soon.
    -Lefelle

---A soldier gives you a letter and runs away---

Listen, if you want to become high in office, join me.
    If you want money, join me.
    But most importantly, if you want power, please, join me.
    How dare they rebel against us?
    You must join us and show the true force of the Snawk Corporation.
    It's either to me or to the arena, your choice.

Love,
    Your dear mayor, Timothy Snawk.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Who will you join?

The Gist
    A land where corruption is not rare.
    You live in the Ekéra region.

You pick if you want to rid the land of tyranny from multi-millionaire Timothy Snawk or help this code named "Lefelle" character fight for freedom.

The Draft
    This is where you will figure out your 4 partner pokémon.
    We will hold a draft on this thread. The draft order is Serpentine. If you play in a fantasy league you know what I'm talking about. Google it for info.

Draft Picks:
    #1-
    #2-
    #3- ComiTurtle
    #4-
    #5- Marina E. Silver
    #6- Ezekiel112
    #7- TiTaN.Justin
    #8-
    #9-
    #10-
    (Will add more if needed)

All pokemon are allowed (in their first form) but no legendaries.
    Once a pokémon is drafted, it's gone no one else can get the same species.
    4 Pokémon will be drafted.

SU Form
    Name-
    Gender-
    Age- (14-20)
    Alliance: (Lefelle or Snawk)
    Appearance-
    Bio-
    Draft Pick-

Rules
    -No Spamming
    -You may request a duel against another RPer, please be reasonable and make sense on who would win...
    -Be kind and courteous and wash your hands...
    -Have Fun!

Accepted RPers-
    Marina E. Silver
    Ezekiel112
    ComiTurtle

Begin!

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Name- Nixie Mason
    Gender- Female
    Age- 14
    Alliance: Lefelle
    Appearance- Nixie has her hair dyed a dark pink, her eyes are deep blue and sh's always seen wearing a yellow tank top, a white skirt, and yellow flip flops.
    Bio- Nixie has been through a lot growing up. When she was younger her parents where killed for not following Snawk and she was forced to watch Pokemon kill each other. One day she recieve a letter from Lefelle and joined his group quickly.
    Draft Pick- 5

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Accepted, now you're in both of my RP's :D

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Yay this one sounds just as cool as the other one. I like the aspect of the draft never done that before to be honest i had to use google to look it up :D

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Ha yeah, I was playing fantasy basketball and I thought of the idea

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Haha thanks, ok I'll wait for the SU

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
  • Name- Kaz
    Gender- male
    Age- 19
    Alliance: Lefelle
    Appearance- Kaz stands at about 5 foot 11 inches tall. he has a slender build, very short brown hair, extremely dark brown eyes, and an olive toned skin complexion. He sports a white and gray tee shirt, Black leather jacket, Black jeans with white fading on the legs and white and gray sneakers. His face is pretty much expression less due to the pain and suffering of seeing pokemon endure torture.

Bio- At a young age, Kaz had found he was more attached to pokemon then most people. He felt as though he could read the creatures and understand how they were feeling, most people chalk it upto empathy. He always wanted to be a pokemon trainer when he was old enough. Things started to get bad as the years went by, pokemon battles were now going far beyond the pokemon just fainting and the match ending, trainers had started showing less compassion for their pokemon and cared more about the money and fame of becoming the best trainer around then about their pokemons health. After attempting to break into an establishment where he saw pokemon caged, he felt a sudden impact against the back of his head and blacked out. He awoke in what appeared to be a cargo van with 4 pokeballs next to him and a note that said "These are your slaves, much like you are mine. train them well and put on a good show. We do not want to speak of the consequences if the guests are not satisfied with your battle..". He found another note, from someone named Lefelle, read it and decided this is exactly what he has been waiting for. He completely disregarded the note the soldier attempted to give him and said boldly "Id sooner die then be bought by some scum."

Draft Pick- gahh 5 is taken. umm 6 if possible [=

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Btw, this is a prologue of Pokémon Undefined, if you guys want to join, join now cause I'm starting the IC tommorow

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Name- Adam Sever
    Gender- Male
    Age- 17
    Alliance: Start out on Snawk's side but join Lefelle's later.
    Appearance- Adam has short well-kept dark brown hair and silver colored eyes. He is somewhat muscular and stands at about 6'2. He wears faded blue jeans and a long sleeve grey shirt most of the time.
    Bio- Adam grew up in the capital of the Ekera Reigon and in turn grew up with a little bit more money than most other people. He was taught by his family that Snawk could never be overturned and he shouldn't try anything funny. He heeded these words his whole life and never defied Snawk's rule. Then one day at school between classes at school he saw a rag come to his face and smelled chloroform. He woke up in a moving vehicle some unknown time later he found the letter from Lefelle and finished it right when the soldier came and gave him one from Snawk. "I'm sorry Lefelle but it's easier to play on the stronger side's side, saves you from future torment." Said Adam to no one in particular as the vehicle stopped.
    Draft Pick- 3

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Accepted,
    My minimum will be 6 so we're just halfway there :D

Back