• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Glazed keeps resetting events when I save.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2022
    I've been trying to play Pokémon Glazed and keep encountering a bug where events that have already happened reset whenever I save. For example, the Team Fusion guards in front of Milkshake Swamp reappear. I reset the game after this happened because I could not progress.

My second play through I made it through Serenity Isle and back to Glenwood, only for the Professor to be reset so he wouldn't give me Cut. When I tried to progress to the next town I was attacked by the Pikachu again, and interacted with my parents again (they weren't physically there). I even got a second Exp Share.

I'm not really sure what to do. It seems like I can't save the game and come back to it, which is a bit of a problem for me. I'm playing on a 2DS XL through TwilightMenu++ for what it's worth.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    It is happening now the same to me... And I don't want to reset the Game. Had you find any solution for this?

Thank you!

Days
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I am experiencing this issue as well. Specifically the grunts blocking the swamp and the scarfed pikachu parents event. I have not resolved the issue as yet. I suspected it might be due to patching a not quite compatible version of emerald, but I remember Trashman was cited as the correct dump. The rom I found atttributed to him is the one giving me issues now. So i dont kno

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Crap I fear this is happening to me too now. I bought a cartridge for it for my gba. Version 9.1.

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    after about 3 resets I've found out that if you beat the first gym, get cut and then travel with blake on his boat you can then save your game and you can play as normal.

Back