• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Glimmering Emerald

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    One of the best emerald hack out there, any program to implement event for legendaries?

As a bug I ve seen groudon and kyogre never reverting back once primal evolving and having a buggy following sprite as a bugged porygon, and the mist after you catch them is bugged also

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If I recall correctly, paccy was going to make changes about the card reading system. Is it complete or do we still have to scan cards (somehow on Android, I have no clue)?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I agree with you with not wanting to add difficulty, because one needs to have the choice to have a vanilla experience, but a good idea that I have is making it toggleable, doing like
    Easy, with the normal game
    Normal, with no item in battle and level caps
    Hard, same as normal but revamped teams

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    This hack is almost perfect for me -- Is there anyway I can disable gen 4/5/6 mon with the exception of cross-gen evos?

Back