• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlobalEarth Version!

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
  • Welcome to Pokémon GlobalEarth, now back in the management of Nikko.Ideator!

What are you reading?

Hello, this is Pokemon GlobalEarth, my hack. Since I was hacked my my retarted ex-friend, Beau, Pokémon GlobalEarth seemed like it was over for good. Later, my good friend Tacharine took over, and then when I quit PC for a few months to go on my Cross-Country training, time with my friends, and my big Soccer Tournament, my friend T took it over. Now, the guy that started it all, the first hack that takes place in the familiar world of Earth, is back to make the hack the way he intended.

You break them, you buy them! …wait, let me try that again.

-No asking for release dates, considering how hard the team is working, your insistant cryes of "WH3N WiLL DIS HACK B R3DEY?LOL!!!!HAX" is kinda like a giant middle finger to us, you know?

-No spamming or flaming, we need posts to stay on the front page where we belong, but not that bad.

-Do not ask to be a staff member. That is simply reserved for the team thread.

-No asking stupid questions that could be answered with common logic or google. For stupid qestions regarding patching or roms, read the forum rules, please. Please?

-Do not ask for positions here. I am not in charge of recruiting for the hack any longer, Wind~ is. You may go to the thread where sign-ups take place further down.

We also have an FAQ list further down.

This is the story… about a lady…

You are a boy or girl in a fancy boarding school in Rhode Island, United States. All of the world's Pokemon battling teams are ready for the exciting upcoming event, the Pokemon World Cup. You have the highest grades in the class, and show a natural gift for Pokemon, so you are contacted by the president of the United States, President Samuel Oak. (You can be from any country to compete. Your rivals join Team France even though they're not French) You graduate from your school, and begin your training. You must collect all 8 United States Badges for proof of your talent, then you will be able to compete. However, an evil organization called the The M.O.B., or Masters Of Bad wishes to awaken the dragon of darkness, so they can carry out their plot to destroy the Earth. In order to do so, they must collect the 17 Regi-Runes, each guarded by a legendary beast. Can you collect the Regi-Runes before The M.O.B. can and save the world, in time to compete in the greatest competition of all time?

Features? I prefer shiny things.

Spoiler:

You know, the actual people in the game? Besides you?

Spoiler:

OMG, Regi-partay!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Other Fakemon!

Pokémon: GlobalEarth Version!Pokémon: GlobalEarth Version!Pokémon: GlobalEarth Version!GlobalEarth's mascot Pokemon, Geodude, Graveler, and Golem, Earth Style, thanks to Hoppyfred!

What it looks like, yo.

Screenshots:

Videos:

Testing the Dorm Rooms!

Offical trailer by Hoppyfred

Support Banners:

- Nikko.Ideator

-Hoppyfred

-Tacharine

- Mr. Fury

- Moi

- Pr!m!

If you want to make one, go ahead! We could use the support! ^^

As of now, there's a thread where you can sign on to the team, I just need to dig it up.

Fin.

Last edited:

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    this sounds awesome,

but In the real world diffent animals live in diffenet parts of the world

so in your hack

are diffent pokemon living in diffent parts of the world
    example: America - Kanto
    India - Johto
    Austrialia- Hoean

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • Actually, it takes place in the future.

A virus was created that caused every animal to rapidly evolve before they went extinct.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    So, in it, will you be able to travel to other countries/continents? And, how are you going to make each state work? Maybe you could make each state a route, and just have a few major cities?

Well, the idea is good. Try to get it out of the Scrapbox and get more views, though.

Back