• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO has been updated!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    is it just me or do pokemon break out much, much easier with this update. ive had 400 CP pokemon break out of ultra balls after getting a razzberry with one shake

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    without the three-step tracker i'm lost. how does this new one work?

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • without the three-step tracker i'm lost. how does this new one work?

In theory right now we have one way to determine distance: relative to the other 8 Pokemon in the Nearby tab. We can watch what position they move to in the list of 9. [closer to top left means closer to you than the others Pokemon listed.] But this isn't accurate at the moment. Sometimes Pokemon are listed in the incorrect order, sometimes Pokemon are on the list that have long since de-spawned.

Professor Stone

Hoenn League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    This Update seems interesting i guess i should actually take a look into the actual topic a bit and read over everything that is in the Update.

MB2016

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Yey, no problems for me, even though it was slow to log-in for the first time.

Years
  • Come on these updates are joke and irrelevant, they fix things that aren't even priority. Servers are joke, gps tracking system is even more broke after the last update. This game is clearly alpha status and the game developers have no idea what are they doing, custemer support is bad they do not listen what players are demanding.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Anyone else finding that their phone overheats (to the touch) in record time ever since the update or is that just on my end?

Also, not only is the capture rate more difficult, but Pokemon now jump and swat away Pokeballs much much more frequently, leaving very small windows for throwing at them. This is becoming quite frustrating.

Last edited:
    Back