• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Gray Topaz - Version 2 Ready!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Midnightrose, as per the walkthrough, they are available for a wild battle after you collect all 8 badges.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Everyone, don't use Heracross in this game. The backsprite makes the game crash 10x more often as usual.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2021
Just started playing this 2 days ago, and congrats! The game looks good.
I'm burned out of main Pokemon games so I've been searching for fan games and rom hacks with different approaches since Game Freak recuses to change and evolve the formula.
I like the increased difficulty so I don't need to make it a nuzlocke for a challenge, the greek names and original music (I think) for towns. And of course when you design a region from scratch, that always deserves praise.
For things I like less, I'm at the 2nd gym and has been zero story so far, just the stereotypical evil team (I'm a huge fan of Reborn and Rejuvenation) but that can change sine I'm only at the second gym.
A speed up button would be amazing for grinding.
A question, I got the Eevee and wanted a Jolteon, when do I get the thunderstone?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Hi i hope im not bothering anyone but ive been trying to play this game for a while but everytime i download and try to play my computer sais that i dont have the game file, i hope that someone could help me

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hi i hope im not bothering anyone but ive been trying to play this game for a while but everytime i download and try to play my computer sais that i dont have the game file, i hope that someone could help me

Might be a corrupted download. I just downloaded it from mega.nz and it worked fine for me. Did you try using that download?

Years
I've downloaded this game and I've gotten to the second gym! So I'm not in very far, but it's been quite enjoyable, I find that our rivals are incredibly interesting! Having one that is so rude to us as the MC is a shock! But a nice one, I can't wait to get back to it~!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I wonder if the shiny rate is higher in this game. I came across 4 Shiny Pokemon in one playthrough. A Karrablast, a Wingull, a Magby, and the Togepi you hatch from the Egg at the Daycare.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 7, 2022
Hi,
I want to download this game because this game looks amazing but it is showing on 4shared that link you have requested is not valid and mega.nz never open on my pc because of security reason so can share a zip file to me or any other way will also work.
Thanks a lot

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
i only got one question, can you turn off the animations, they freeze when an attack is selected and then they catch up, its not that much of a problem but its slightly annoying

Back