• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Harp and Guitar - We really need coders for the next stage of our project

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
Years
  • SOUND YOUR OWN MELODY OF ADVENTURE.
    Pokémon Harp and Guitar - We really need coders for the next stage of our project

WELCOME TO THE ICHOS REGION!
    Pokémon Harp and Guitar - We really need coders for the next stage of our project

Game Description
    Pokémon Harp and Guitar will be a new journey where you travel across the Ichos Region: a place where Sound is valued. This region discovered Sound type, and this has become the very essence of the region. However, the evil Team Silence wants to remove sound, thinking it will make the region a better place.

Engine
    Pokémon Essentials v19.1 with RPG Maker XP
    EBDX by Luka SJ

We are looking for
    Spoiler:

Features Planned
    Spoiler:

Game Plot
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/WjVc23nqV2
    Beta 0.2.2 Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F2MoQ317o_xjLCU5eCxRGjRjls50WfI2/view?usp=sharing
    Spoiler:

If you see any bug, please, go in the server and report it to us staff :D​

Last edited:

Canal_do_Lontra

Years
  • Bump!! Page updated, added animated Sprites in BW Style, Region Map, updated the game titles, page layout and some informations :D

Canal_do_Lontra

Years
  • BUMP!!! Pokémon Harp and Guitar Beta 0.2 launched today, there are some bugs found, but if you find any bugs, enter in teh server and let us staff know :)

Days
  • I told him to post the list of known bugs so we don't double up on bug reports >:T

- The pokedex and map DO NOT WORK. Accessing them will cause your game to crash. This cannot be fixed in this version as I have no idea what I'm doing, but since the next version will be in Essentials v19, which fixes this bug, it will be gone by then.
    - The trainer battle theme in Route 2 is missing
    - Some of the sprites are floating, lol, my bad
    - The Starting Over flag (happens when you black out) is not properly unloaded in earlygame. This just means you might get an immediate heal the next time you enter a pokemon centre and is not game breaking. This issue has been fixed and will be updated in the patch.
    - For whatever reason, the ground is still invisible in the Colosseums. We don't know what's causing this and asking for help for v18 Essentials is banned by Maruno himself so it'll have to wait for v19 to solve this.

You can report bugs on here, but we're less likely to see them.

Canal_do_Lontra

Years
  • Bump!!! We have moved to Pokémon Essentials V19.1, the Beta 0.2.1 has been launched, the link is here in the page, and now in our next stage of the game we really need the help of coders that can make codes for Pokémon Essentials V19.1. to make abilities, moves and mainly our new battle mechanic Senshin Armor

Last edited:
    Days
  • v0.2.2 Changelog:
    - The project is no longer encrypted. Don't steal our stuff. This should at least have fixed the issue of maps and names not appearing
    - Talking to the helper in the colosseum now tells you the gym leader's type and highest levelled mon
    - Kithar has a running sprite, yay!
    - Stonjourner is going to be replaced by a new mon, but the sprite is unfinished so it is still visually stonjourner, just with the stats of the new mon.
    - Route 5 is partially accessible, but you don't need to worry about sequence breaking as there's a road block.

Known Issues:
    - I'll do the female protagonist sprite eventually, keep pestering me
    - Map is too big and I can't convince Samurott to just cut out the unnecessary areas so we have to work that one out

Back