• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
  • wp9cUxt.png

Made with Pokémon Essentials v16.2

Pokémon Heads & Tails is a spanish, superhero-themed Pokémon Fan Game developed during the summer of 2017 and 2018. Launched originally only in spanish, the game has been recently translated to english.

ha3yaVn.png
    Downloard Pokémon Heads & Tails:

Plot
    mLc3LJv.png

Five years have passed since the Metropia region was liberated from the tyranny of the villainous Mr. Apocalypse by the current Pokémon League Champion, the heroic Pokéman! People have adapted to this new era led by the Pokéheroes, Pokémon Trainers who focus their efforts to protect the citizens from evil doers with their Pokémon.

However, absolute peace is still far away, as many trainers known as Pokévillains remain at large, waiting for the right moment to take over the region again, highlighting among them the Team Kaiser, formed by the followers of Mr. Apocalypse who remained in the region after he went into exile.

Play as a young aspiring trainer to become the next Metropia Champion and, consequently, the new #1 Pokéhero, facing all kinds of dangers along the way on a journey to save the region from its doom!

Features
    Gen 3 graphics.
    Superhero-themed story, with an extensive post-game after finishing the Pokémon League that serves as a second half for the overall plot.
    pjTki6l.png
    sgu8sEi.png

New trainer types: Pokéheroes and Pokévillains.
    610 Pokémon species spanning from the 1st generation to the 7th.
    More than 20 different major villains to encounter.
    New Battle Frontier with a different mechanic from the main games.
    New Poké Ball types.
    A fight club which allows Pokémon vs Martial Artist battles.
    The 48 Mega Evolutions, with a few original ones.
    The Pokémon that evolve by trading evolve now by special item.
    Voltorb Flip mini game.
    Mech fight mini game.
    Move Tutors, they'll teach you some nice Pokémon Moves if you find them hiding across the region.
    All starters until the 6th gen can be caught in the game.

The Region
    mAkGzbF.png

The Metropia region was ruled by a villain who managed to win the Pokémon League Championship back in the day and had been enforcing his will on the citizens with his powerful Pokémon. It wasn't until Pokéman defeated him five years ago that he was forced to leave the region in order to avoid getting imprisoned.

The Starters
    u1iCwUw.png

You can choose one of these three starters before starting your journey: the Chameleon Pokémon Hiteon, the Flame Moose Pokémon Blazebi or the Drop Fish Pokémon Childrop. Each one of them excels at one way of battling.

The Characters
    U2bJX8B.png

You can choose to play with a male avatar or a female avatar. The avatar that you don't choose will become one of the rivals you'll encounter throughout the game.
    3ez6Il1.png

Trevor is the other main rival in the game, a shy and humble young trainer, who starts his journey at the same time as you in order to become braver.

FTCQN1N.png

Team Kaiser is the biggest threat in Metropia since Pokéman became the new Champion. It is formed by Pokévillains still loyal to Mr. Apocalypse's and want to turn the region into a villain paradise again.

And many more!

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Feel free to inform me of any translation errors, like messages that haven't been translated or something like that. Also, if while watching the cutscenes you think there's a better way to translate something, like using an expression instead of another, feel free to tell me too.

Last edited:

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • With the whole concept of heroes and villains, it kind of gives some My Hero Academia vibes. Not a bad thing. Lol. But anyways, from how much I played of it so far, it's really good.

Years
  • With the whole concept of heroes and villains, it kind of gives some My Hero Academia vibes. Not a bad thing. Lol. But anyways, from how much I played of it so far, it's really good.

Thank you! And yes, it's mainly based in the My Hero Academia world (you'll see when you meet the Champion). Glad to see you're enjoying it so far😁

Giratina Musics

Road to Polyglot
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    what are the final typings of the starters
    and what are each of the starters best in? (physical attack, bulky, special attack, etc)
    and if able can you post a spoiler (ofc) with the final evo designs of the starters

Years
  • what are the final typings of the starters
    and what are each of the starters best in? (physical attack, bulky, special attack, etc)
    and if able can you post a spoiler (ofc) with the final evo designs of the starters

Grass/Fighting, Fire/Steel and Water/Fairy
    Hiteon is the fast physical attacker, Blazebi becomes a tank and Childrop has high HP and Special Attack
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    the ending made me shocked after beating pokeman
    i finished 2 parts of post game, idk how many is in there

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    but yea i enjoyed the whole game, tho mostly it was on spanish even when i choosed english, but yea 100% enjoyed it

Years
  • but yea i enjoyed the whole game, tho mostly it was on spanish even when i choosed english, but yea 100% enjoyed it

Glad to see you had fun. The postgame has five arcs, but either way I shall check the english translation file. If it missed some sentences it must be corrected at once, thanks for telling me. Was it only cutscenes or the hud had also parts in spanish? (battle texts, item descriptions, anything that wasn't dialogues).

Years
  • the two e4 who gave me hard time were the fairy and the dragon e4

Those two are the strongest of the e4 from what my spanish players told me. I'm checking the translation now. What scenes do you remember that were still in spanish despite choosing to play in english?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    some of them are in the bank area, also the battle menu are also in spanish where you battle someone or catch a mon

Years
  • some of them are in the bank area, also the battle menu are also in spanish where you battle someone or catch a mon

Oh, that's because they're images! That's why I didn't get to translate them in the .txt file... Maybe I should get the english version of those.

Back