• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Hi guys.Plzzzz tell me how to play pokemon heart red on a ndsi(Nintendo dsi)............plzzzzz

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    This looks amazing nice work I've always wanted this I don't understand why people make all the ROMs the best thing would absolutely be just a remake of Pokémon fire red or blue with the 151 original Pokémon I don't care about anything else this is so awesome you basically get to relive Pokémon red just with better graphics I think that's the best aim when it comes to ROMS. Can someone please inform me on whether this is still being worked on I watched all the YouTube videos and I see it only goes to Vermilion city does anyone know if this is still actively being worked on trigger-happy has done an excellent job I just want to know if it's still being worked on hopefully it doesn't get left to rot. or what do you think the timetable is

Yeah it's still being worked on I've just been busy.

Hi I am a new user on this website.I am a big big fan of pokemon. I will buy a 3ds in future but I have a nds so plz if there are hacks available for nds,plzzzzzzzzzzz inform me,and I will be thankful to you for this corporation.And plzzz tell me how to play a pokemon heart red on a ndsi......................

You can play version 0.4.7.2 on a flash cart in a DS/3DS.

You can also play on basically any computer with an NDS emulator (iOS/Android/Unix/Windows).

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    This is FUCKING PERFECTLY AWESOMELY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    but sadly it's not complete,i honestly cant wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

KJGungeon

Rom-hacker, & Researcher
    Years
  • Yes you absolutely should. NDS can use all the hackers we can get.

I plan to come back and I might finish my new nds rom hack project by mid summer. So hopefully roll up an actual beta. New Matrix for Kanto with fresh blank area ready for inserting another region. Orange Islands is really happening and I've put all my plans into it.

updated :P
    now time to make some maps with sketchup :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    THE Youngster Joey Is A Bug Catcher With A Metapod.
    Also , I Caught A Hoothoot And A Pidgeotto , And Found A Noctowl On Route 2 After Viridian Forest

Edit:
    BTW , For Map Editing , Use SDSME

Last edited:

RelagoB

Prokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I have played it, and man it is extremely fun to play!
    I can't wait for more updates to Heart Red.

pokeaficiondoDefault

defaultPokeAficionado
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Hey this look amazing, its getting shape. Wow you are the only one who has the nuts to take over DS hacking and its amazing. Luck in everything.

Back