• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Jessie and James are in the rim and so is the balloon . Even meowth. Almost finished with it but schools getting in the way. I'll be done in summer

It sounds pretty good, please let me know when you finish, I like the pokemon games in english but if you give me the chance I could translate it to spanish.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 29, 2021
Jessie and James are in the rim and so is the balloon . Even meowth. Almost finished with it but schools getting in the way. I'll be done in summer

Just want to double check, you're still working on this, yes? I know summer isn't here yet so you might not be done, but an update on how far you are would set my mind at ease :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
You guys are in luck, it definitely pays off to collect ROM hacks lol:

Pokemon - HeartRed Version Collection: (It would help if someone provided older versions for me to upload for you guys)
https://mega.nz/#F!cUhVhSTJ!qfaNXFeNtUeiWSoofDRfLA

These patches required a special version of xDeltaUI, so I decided to create new patches that everyone can use with any xDelta patcher out there so people aren't limited to the obscure modded version that the original patches came with and required.

Dump needed: (Proper)
File: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: c180a0e9
MD4: 31294c88ab5cb87360993591a1e9f74d
MD5: 258cea3a62ac0d6eb04b5a0fd764d788
SHA-1: 4fcded0e2713dc03929845de631d0932ea2b5a37

Verified Dump Information:
https://datomatic.no-intro.org/?page=show_record&s=28&n=4787

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
I'm going to finish this rom hack guys. I have been finishing it all year, I thought the original creator was not coming back so I took it upon myself to continue it. I remade it as yellow with a pikachu starter. It goes up to saffron so far, Ill drop a download and a new thread soon. Happy holidays

How does the yellow proyect go? I am hyped

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
I am sorry everyone, for whatever reason Disturbed removed my reply containing the patches for HeartRed v0.4.7.4 and v0.4.7.5 for supposedly posting "direct links to ROMs". I'm not sure why he or she did that as nothing I posted was a link to literal ROMs of any kind. I am taking it up with him or her about this because I really think this was a bad call. Nothing against him or her of course as it may have been a simple mistake. Even so I'm gonna see what's going on here so I can get the patches back up for you guys.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
As highlighted in the PM I sent you, that deletion was 100% my bad and it shouldn't have been deleted.

Sorry for any inconvenience it caused

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
Does anyone know if the creator abandon/gave up this hack?
Was really a great project in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone know if the creator abandon/gave up this hack?
Was really a great project in my opinion.

Yes it's a great proyect I played it and is very well done, Triggerhappy is still active I hope this is not still dead, also jcov14 was talking about his version, I think some of them will finish his project.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
You guys are in luck, it definitely pays off to collect ROM hacks lol:

Pokemon - HeartRed Version Collection: (It would help if someone provided older versions for me to upload for you guys)
https://mega.nz/#F!cUhVhSTJ!qfaNXFeNtUeiWSoofDRfLA

These patches required a special version of xDeltaUI, so I decided to create new patches that everyone can use with any xDelta patcher out there so people aren't limited to the obscure modded version that the original patches came with and required.

Dump needed: (Proper)
File: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: c180a0e9
MD4: 31294c88ab5cb87360993591a1e9f74d
MD5: 258cea3a62ac0d6eb04b5a0fd764d788
SHA-1: 4fcded0e2713dc03929845de631d0932ea2b5a37

Verified Dump Information:
https://datomatic.no-intro.org/?page=show_record&s=28&n=4787
Yes I quoted my own post, shhhh. Seriously though I posted this for you guys a while ago so nobody would have to ask for download links anymore lol.

Back