• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Heart & Soul; the OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
  • Is it okay if I give Pyu a couple egg moves, seeing as it will never evcolve? Not right away, but....

I was thinking:
    Reversal
    Doubleslap
    Thunderpunch/VoltTackle

Years
  • I remember in the first route you could get Hoothoot and Sentret.

Oh I found a walkthrough that lists each pokemon you can find on each routes :D

https://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=41673&rid=39011

Route 29 to cherrygrove city: Pokemon- Sentret (Morning, Afternoon), Pidgey (Morning, Afternoon), Rattata (all times), Hoothoot (Evening)

Route 30 & 31 to Violet city (first badge is) Caterpie (MA), Metapod (MA), Pidgey (MA), Hoothoot (E), Rattata (E), Spinarak (E), Ledyba (M), Weedle (MA), Kakuna (MA)

You can also go slightly north of Route 29 to access another Route...I think the only notable Pokémon you can catch there is Phanpy, though. I'm planning on sending my guy on a little detour northward... :D

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Anyone still on the prowl for a travel buddy? I'm not sure if everyone has worked this out yet or not, but as of now, Minnie is flying solo. And it'll make for a vair vair long and excruciatingly painful Roleplay if she has no human contact the whole time. ^^;

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Even though my character Carden already has a stalker, you could follow and make fun of his height constantly. That would be enough human contact, right?

Years
  • Elian is going solo as well. I (OOC) wouldn't mind a traveling companion, but my character certainly would. ;)

I will hopefully be able to get a second RP post up tomorrow...been busy this past weekend.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
    Years
  • Well if you're welcome to join us White lancer, or at least meet up with us and go from there. :P

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Got-A-Plan-B, our characters are working up an interesting relationship now :)

Haven't scientists and philosophers always wondered what would happen if an unstoppable force met an immovable object?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sorry Omega, but I'm dropping out. I've kind of lost motivation for this RP and I actually prefer chapter RP's...Sorry. :(

King!

better
    Years
  • I think same as Neiko Star....maybe.....a few more days and I'll see how it works out.....

Years
  • Well if you're welcome to join us White lancer, or at least meet up with us and go from there. :P

I'm still here. =] And Whitelancer, your SU was one of my personal favorites that I read. It'd be a thrill to have you along. =D

Thanks! I enjoyed your SUs, as well. :) Elian would take some convincing, though...it's not in his character to ask to join a group. It could be done, however. ;)

King!

better
    Years
  • Any groups open for Jazmine? Her and Sam might just have a few, or a lot, ofmeet-ups, but I want to meet someone new! ^^

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Catching Pokemon?

I've got a question for Omega. So...I just posted my next section, and I ended it with Eri trying to catch a Pokemon. Will you tell me in this threat if I caught it or not?

Years
  • I've got a question for Omega. So...I just posted my next section, and I ended it with Eri trying to catch a Pokemon. Will you tell me in this threat if I caught it or not?

I'm in the same boat. I'm assuming that's what will happen, since that's what happens with KillehKiwi, but...it sorta leaves us stranded until Omega has time to read over our posts.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
    Years
  • [strike]I see you're online Omega ;) [/strike] No I saw the repitation bit XD I'm an idiot, lol on other forums that's where the online bit is lol ignore me :P

I think it would be better for people to be able to catch their own pokemon, as long as they don't capture every single pokemon they come across, or else it just stops the flow of the rp as everyone is waiting on your say and that could halt the progress of the rp.

Just my two pence worth.

Flagged? Weird.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Silva and White, you both caught it.

Sorry I've been quite inactive over the passed two weeks, school and finals and whatnot have been taking my time. But school's over! ;D

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Sorry for not replying yet. Will do now. And Omega, I'll try to capture a Hoothoot as well!

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Silva and White, you both caught it.

Sorry I've been quite inactive over the passed two weeks, school and finals and whatnot have been taking my time. But school's over! ;D

Yay! I'm really excited! Thanks for replying, Omega! One more question: How does evolution work? Do we just write it into our posts when we think enough time/training has passed, or do you tell us when one of our Pokemon is ready to evolve?

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • The server blocked me out and I lost the entire reply...
    I'll rewrite it later

OK, the reply is finally up. Stupid browser..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back