• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Heat of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
  • Pokémon Heat of Fate

Introduction
    "Everybody needs this."

Hey, there! Welcome to the thread of Pokémon Heat of Fate! I'm Rizon, the creator of Pokémon Heat of Fate! (Don't think I stole this hack cos I am Tackle.) Well, this hack was restarted for million times. But this will be the final restart! Also, this is a solo-hack, so no rushing!
    (If you do, you won't get my perfect apples.)

Information
    "You need to read this."

The hack's name is Pokémon Heat of Fate, this hack's based on Pokémon Emerald. The game will be in English.

Story
    "Everybody has their stories."

In Fateric Town, lives a fourteen boy who dreamed to be the strongest Pokémon Trainer in the world.
    His name's Armin.
    Armin has the best friend, his name's Eren.
    Eren also wants to be the strongest Trainer, just like Armin.
    Today was a good day, Prof. Birch is giving away the Pokémon!
    This is the chance to chase the dream!
    I won't reveal something major.

Features
    "The attractions."

• Some new tiles in Emerald style.
    • New musics.
    • Some Sinnoh and Unova Pokémon. (I might add some Kalos Pokémon.)
    • Chaos Rush's awesome Pokémon Sprites.
    • Sidequests.
    • No sound corruption. (I believe this is a feature.)
    Well, you can see more features in game, okay, thank you, bye!

Screenshots
    "Yay screenies!"

Pokémon Heat of Fate

Glitches
    "The things I (we) don't want."

Luckily none.

Downloads
    "The greatest things in the thread."

Nu nu nu. c;

Credits
    "These people are awesome and I know it."

First, I need to say thank you to those tool makers and tutorial makers. If there weren't they, this hack wouldn't be exist.
    Alistair - Tiles
    Calis Project - Tiles
    Zein - Tiles
    HackMew - Running Shoes Indoor
    Wind Heart - Helpful Story Ideas
    Chaos Rush - Sprites & How to prevent Sound Corruption
    Wizznats - Sprites
    jhajjar - Sprites
    Vapper3 - Sprites
    atif - Sprites
    redriders180 - Sprites
    cmbeke - Sprites
    Tailes - Sprites
    SneakerTheOtter - Sprites
    karatekid522 - Sprites

The End
    "Why are you reading this?"

Well, I'd like to say this. Before asking questions, please search before asking! If you don't, you might be looked like a noob. c;

Overworlds & Sprites are subjects to change.​

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Glad to see the thread up and running, Gero! I hope to see MUCH MOAR in the upcoming days. And I don't wanna repeat that.

But I still strongly say that the first priority this time should be tiles. Please co-operate and add some smexy tiles for me, will you?

GL

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    Wow Gero your hack is back so better complete it yeah? I like your style using Emerald Tiles. Maybe you can mix Firered Tiles with Emerald Tiles? I also really like your mapping. Route One looks pretty much like a revamped version of the Route One from Hoenn but I could be mistaken since I only see a little portion of the map so maybe it's just some parts that look pretty similar. Also just wondering, will the music be custom, re-edited music from other games or just ports?

Sprites, Sprites, Spites. If you're gonna use or put 6th Generation Pokemon in your hack I hope you wait til X and Y comes out then you can sprite them or wait til someone makes good X and Y sprites. I mean I just hate those sprites where people try to make the sprites themselves without seeing how it looks like in game (a closeup I mean). Yeah Um, I wanna hear more about the story. I feel two sentences is really short and doesn't reveal anything at all xD.

Anyways I wish you the best of luck in th-- Yeah um just try to finish this hack and don't disappoint me k?

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Thank you for the comments, I appreciated them. :D
    Sure I'll try not cancel it. :) And I already inserted some FR tiles. :3
    I'll be using custom musics mixed with original ones.
    I won't disappoint you. I'll try to make the story longer. Again, thank you!

• Rizon

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    lol thanks for adding 2 extra sentences ._. But seriously I want to know is there something special about Heat of Fate? Or why you chose that to be the title? Don't say cos Moltres.

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • lol thanks for adding 2 extra sentences ._. But seriously I want to know is there something special about Heat of Fate? Or why you chose that to be the title? Don't say cos Moltres.

Well I'll reveal a little major thing.
    The hack name's Heat of Fate cos of Moltres. (Sorry but...) It has a power to change the fate, so the evil team called Team *beep* will be hunting Moltres for *beep*.

I said "little" major thing. And no problem. :D

• Rizon

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Looks good !!! I'll be monitoring the progress...
    Just one question....Why are you DECAPITALIZING it ???
    EDIT : FR tiles inserted.... =/

Cos decapitalization is great. :3 Btw the game will be COMPLETELY decapitalized.
    And lol why do you hate FR tiles? I think it's awesome. :3

• Rizon

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Soooo... I guess Emerald tiles will be alright, but we'll see how it turns out. You shall be closely monitored, friend. (yolo)

De-Capitalisation isn't really easy, I suggest you think this over. It takes a lot of time to do this.

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Soooo... I guess Emerald tiles will be alright, but we'll see how it turns out. You shall be closely monitored, friend. (yolo)

De-Capitalisation isn't really easy, I suggest you think this over. It takes a lot of time to do this.

Yes I only live once, deal with it.
    Well, I already decapitalized all the things. :3

• Rizon

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Oh! Nice to see your hack finally here.
    I'd only seen the Fateric Town Screenshot, but all of it looks great!

I like the Emerald Tiles, and your scripting looks superb.

Well done! I hope to see more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2019
    Everything looks good so far, I love that you'll start out with different starters. Always a plus since it mixes things up, at least for me. Is there any chance you can reveal the other two (or more) starters? :D Another question. Will there be a heroine? Or forced hero?

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Oh! Nice to see your hack finally here.
    I'd only seen the Fateric Town Screenshot, but all of it looks great!

I like the Emerald Tiles, and your scripting looks superb.

Well done! I hope to see more.

Thank you, Varion! I put a lot of works for the scripts!

Everything looks good so far, I love that you'll start out with different starters. Always a plus since it mixes things up, at least for me. Is there any chance you can reveal the other two (or more) starters? :D Another question. Will there be a heroine? Or forced hero?

Thank you for the comment. :3 Well your starters are Spearow and Taillow, your Rival already took a Hoothoot. (He can't wait.) And I won't force you to play as a hero. :D

• Rizon

EDIT: Added more screenshots.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Oooh, Taillow as a starter? So that means this hack is orientated to Flying-types? We'll see later on.

So far, it looks pretty good! I'd go in depth, but I suck at these things :(

EDIT: Seems like it is orientated to flying-types. Particularly Normal/Flying types! Nice :)

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Oooh, Taillow as a starter? So that means this hack is orientated to Flying-types? We'll see later on.

So far, it looks pretty good! I'd go in depth, but I suck at these things :(

EDIT: Seems like it is orientated to flying-types. Particularly Normal/Flying types! Nice :)

Thank you very much, Sonic! As I said, Taillow and Spearow will be the starters for you. :3

• Rizon

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    So its back... I like that you are keeping the Emerald style. Is the textbox custom?

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • So its back... I like that you are keeping the Emerald style. Is the textbox custom?

Thank you, I like it too! Well, I don't know if I can change the textbox.

Another emerald hack...GREAT! But I didnt like the starter.Its way too weakling.

Thank you. :D Don't worry, you'll be able to get ALL starters by doing sidequests. :3

• Rizon

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
    Years
  • What tileset are you planning to use?

And, roughly how many hours of gameplay will this hack be when completed?
    Do you have an ideal type of hack you want this to be? If so, which hack?

More Power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back