• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Heaven Legend

Should you meet AUREN

• early in game play

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Later in the Game

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • End of Game

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • All?

Votes: 48 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Wow you really put alot of work into this i like it so far.

Sorry for double posting but i found a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Another Problem i found this charecter doesn't talk to you at all.

Maybe you should make me a beta tester because i can find way more bugs that other ppl might miss.

On The Same place where i found the kid stuck in the trees, the berry patch is also screwed up.

Found another 2 problems.

Ok i've found like another 5 problems in the first city O.o Since i can't double post i can't show you what they are until someone else posts but it just shows that i should be a beta tester in the future.

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    New Updates:

I am nw orking out all the tiles glitches, text errors and typos.

also visit my album (coming soon) to see my fakemon drawins,

so if any one could, could they amke some battle sprites and back sprites for them and post them to me on this thread.

edit: the ips is actually mucked up and i forgot to play the game right and it ended up as you couldn't finish beta 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back