• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Jeremy that is so freaking awesome it's almost orgasmic. Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2007
    ::applause::

Good show, Pika2! I'm liking those screens!

Keep it coming! This is exciting... I was really dissapointed when it got paused in there for a while. I can't wait for the next release :D

Years
    Really good man. You been working on this hack forever and the sprites look awesome. Keep it up. i mean really... everyone els saying keep it up i need to say it in a different way hmmm..... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! there... happy? :classic: :surprised :cross-eye :confused:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Wowo Wow!Look who's back with a bang..Awesome Screenies Jeremy..Keepem comin..How about a beta!And The black bg in the title looks good with the blue!and You should change the house tilesets..wooo!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    I'm wondering... one of the preset names in Ngyuen... any similar thing I get to know of is Nguyen... odd.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i was wondering when this would come out.
    woohooo keep up good work

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Thank yall! ^0^ I'm gona post some new screens later today... After I finish my homework, my and some other random stuff! XD Thank yall for the support! December, I'm is gona be Ice's month. ^.^

Also sweetie, Nguyen is my middle name, Jeremy is my real name, Lee is my nickname, and Ice, why not? XD

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    OMG!!
    This is the best GSC Hack i've ever seen in my CENSORED life!!
    This hack is causing me orgasms (really)
    oooh yehh mehn keep up the good work sweetie ;)
    But,by the way....
    How much time have you've been working on it? And it really gives you an impression of winter season,Pretty awesome.
    Keep it cool man ;)

Jeremy

Years
    Thanks Get-Low, I've been working on it for a year, then I had to restart. So really it's about a few weeks. :P But I own the name. XD.

Also, Nguyen is a Vietnamese last name sweetie. *Goes back to the fantastic world of homework.*

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Thats why you use "edit" Or just get rid of the offtopics. ;)
    Btw, Jeremy, when are you posting new pics? and are you gonna use that new sprite of Ice you showed me? lol That one looked cool but needs a bit more work.

Jeremy

Years
    w00t! I want to thank, my parents, God, my lil brother, my friends, my fans, the voters, ect. :P
    Ice won, I STILL can't believe that. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back