• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Jeremy said:
    Well sweetie, you just gave away one of the secret Gym Leaders in the orignal Pok?mon Ice. ~.^

I wouldn't forget about the Lean Green Fighting Mechine/Daisy's man! ~.^ XD But I'm not too sure about his type since he can do fire balls, and electric attacks. *Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga.*
    I'm thinking about putting the famous people from EarthBound/Mother 2 (I <3 that RPG!) Sweetie, I'm not putting ALL the Nintendo characters, just some sweetie. ^^;; I appriciate the ideas though. =3

Anyway, I'm working on the new trainers, and towns.

Did ya know sweeties that I'm working on this AND Ice at the same time, which is really bad for my computer. XD!

That's allright ^^ I hope it comes out ggod. I really want to play it now ^^

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • This looks wicked so far. Maybe if you had samus as a boss she could have metroids as pokemon. Does this have any similarity with the original Ice or is it just the name.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • It's just the name, and also sweetie, I'm not making new Pok?mon, just a FEW cameo appreances from some of the Nintendo super stars.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Hmm.. Can Mario and Luige become gymleader in ?ne gym? The same idea as Tate&Liza. Then it can be a fire-double-match :)

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • OW! I can't wait, Jeremy! Putting Link and Mario in is a very good idea. Putting Fox or Samus (or Sonic, or Donkey Kong) would be okay, too. But I think Link and Mario are the best choices. Because they're both human. XD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • But don't overdo it with these other characters! ;)

Btw. which PC members will make an appearence? XD

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • I can't wait for the beta! (it seems that every hack i've heard of isn't beta yet...) Anyway, how about putting Sonic the Hedgehog as a Elite Four Member? If not, how about a trainer? And Sonic could be rivals with Mario (because sega and nintendo hated each other a couple of years ago)

And how did you make your own sprites in the hack, the snow-covered ground and the snow-covered trees?

Anyway this sounds and looks like a fantastic hack. I'm hoping to see more hacks like this from you.

Jeremy

Years
  • Woah sweeties, the hack isn't about the Nintendo characters, it's about umm, you know a kid on a Pok?mon adventure. XD

Nicole sweetie, *glompz.* Thankie. =3 Also, technincally, Link is an elf, and Samus is mostly human. She has chozo blood enfused within her. Yes, I am a big Metriod fan. CUZ IT PWNZ! XD

Dragonscanbite, thanks, but I'm not putting Sonic for 4 reasons:
    He's a Sega character
    Despite the fact furries rule, I gotta use the human characters.
    I'm not much of a Sonic fan.
    SHADOW OWNZ!!!!!!! XD
    Also Dragonscanbite, sweetie, if you like IceBlue, check out it prequel, Pok?mon Ice, which you could find on my signature by clicking on it. X3

Well sweeties, enough with the character requests, since I have made up my mind already. XD I appreicate the enthusiam though! =3

I'm working on some new trainers such as:
    Thug, Sass, and uhh...Some other "oringal" trainer types. XD

I'll post some more screens soon.

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    hey jeremy it sounds good, why dont you put the dark lugia in your hack?

Jeremy

Years
  • Because sweetie, IceBlue doesn't take place in Orre. Also, i don't think Dark Lugia would enjoy the extremely cold climate. XD

Jeremy

Years
  • Well sweeties, I'm screwing around with the ROM, and been busy. XD

IceBlue is a working process, since there's so many R/S/E hacks, I'm trying to make it stand out! XD

I'm also planning out the whole map. :3 So sweeties, be patient. ^^;

I'm hacking Ice and IceBlue at the same time, swaping ideas and stuff. XD

Years
  • @Benji2: ok...well he always takes his time.I know him better than that. Just please DO NOT ask when he's done. THANKIES!

Jeremy

Years
  • Thankie sweetie!

Anyway, I'm working on 2 trainer sprites and I need a vote for which one to put in, sweeties! X3

One of these trainers will be the 3rd recurring trainer in my hack! I'll post the sprites ASAP...Otherwords...when my homework is done and I actually finish the sprites. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back