• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Lena's eyes narrowed as she began to work out a strategy. "Wait, espeon," she commanded, still letting no emotion show through her voice.
    The espeon lowered its head, still focusing on its attack, but also on the quickly approaching wartortle. In a few seconds, it would collide with the small pokémon, potentially causing a lot of damage.
    "Now, espeon! Zap cannon!"
    ((g2g, use your imagination. >_>))

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    OOC:
    - Players CANNOT have Legendaries. This includes: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquanza, Jirachi, Deoxys ( and all its forms), Lucario

Serebii.net:
    https://serebii.net/pokedex-rs/392.shtml

it doesnt say he is, so it doesnt count as a legendery, plus Lucario hasnt even been announced as a legendary.

and
    Pokémon II

Also, manafi is my team's leader it wouldn't really be a team if manafi was taken away

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: I dunno... I was reading Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manafi, and it says it's a possible next Gen Mew, I mean it's a secret Pokemon that can only be obtainable by getting a special Egg from Pokemon ranger and trading it to the upcoming Diamon/Pearl so it's pretty much under Legendary standards. But its known that Lucario is pretty much going to be a legendary as well. But I don't want to spoil your fun, and since Diamond/Pearl isn't out yet and it's not under my rules then I guess you could use it. Just try not to go overboard with it.

IC:

A beam of electricity zoomed across the street towards the rolling Wartortle. As the Zap of electricity came rushing towards the rolling type he bounced and rolled into it.

Shellshocker is being severly damaged by the electric attack but his rollout attack is still going! He continues to roll even more faster and stronger now while being hit by the zap cannon. To much of everyone's surprise he rolls right towards the Espeon and into its mouth where the beam of light is being shot out of.

In a quick instant flash of white light came a huge explosion.

Wind came rushing towards everyone, whiping Brad's arms as he covered his face from the flash.

Then there was silence. When Brad moved away his hand that was covering his face he saw his Wartortle looking down at tired Espeon which seems to be laying down on the street. It's unknown if its fainted or not but it looks beat. Shellshocker doesn't look to good either, he is seen holding his left arm with his right and smiling at the Espeon on the ground.

"War......TORTLE!" Shellshocker yells.

He turns and limps back towards Brad thinking the battle with the psychic pokemon is over. There is a large smile on his face, he has scratched his annoying itch finally.

Last edited:

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
    The sound of enthusiastic clapping filled the air. Luther and his Dragonite began applauding, having witnessed a spectacular battle. "Not bad for amateurs," he crowed, as he approached the trainers. "Not bad, but you've still got a long way to go before you reach my caliber."

He stopped, having realized that he still hadn't introduced himself. Taking a single step forward, he placed his hands on his hips. His head held high, cloak billowing in the wind, he loudly proclaimed "I am the great Luther Ashnard, destined to be the greatest trainer in the world. Savior of humanity and legendary hero by day, often found sleeping in the middle of nowhere by night!"

He promptly resumed walking towards the trainers, as if the previous event never happened. "So who are you people?"

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    OOC: I wont go over board with it.

IC:
    Manafi climbed onto his chest, Shivering in fear just as the others were.
    his pokemon didn't like thunder and lightning for some reason, which was unknown; but he is always able to calm them.
    "Come now Manafi, everything is going to be alright"
    He reached over, and flicked the light on with his finger.
    "there is that better?" he whispered.
    The pokemon Nodded and climbed off the bed, all except for manafi, who was fast asleep in her master's arms.

The next morning, Hikari boarded the S.S. Anne 2, which was modeled after the original S.S. Anne That sunk years ago. Buizeru slept in their cabin with weavil on the bed, while Hikari looked for a trainer to battle.

He found one, his team was made up of fire type pokemon, which was the exact opposite of manafi. "Wanna battle?" Hikari asked. The trainer turned, nodded and spoke "follow me".

After walking up onto the deck, the trainer stopped, turned, and climbed up a ladder behind them, Hikari followed with Manafi Holding onto his head as she smelled the sea air. "Ready?" the trainer called out. With a nod, Hikari called Manafi out to the field. "I choose manafi!".

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad doesn't know or not if the battle is over since Lena hasn't called back her Espeon yet. But it wasn't really moving much... at all really.

Shellshocker finally made it to his Trainer's side, he took a deep breath and pointed at the Espeon on the ground while laughing,

"Tortle, tortle!!" Shellshocker laughed in delight.

The Wartortle enjoyed the scene very much, he seems to have taken a liking to beating up other Pokemon.

Brad slowly turned while still keeping an eye on Lena.

"Hey man, I'm Brad." Brad said as if he ignored Luther's grand enterance.

He reached out for a handshake.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Rika impatiently tapped her foot as she waited for Venomoth to come back down and tell her what is going on up that roof. She noticed the Skitty that distracted her at first and took a step forward, but realizing that Venomoth is due back down anytime, she went back to her spot and waited.

Finally, Venomoth's sparkling dust made its way down to Rika in which she looked up and saw her Pokemon rushing down. Venomoth made its way down to the blue-haired girl, surprised that she isn't off in the middle of nowhere chasing after a stray Pokemon. "So Venomoth... tell me what's going on," said the little girl. After Venomoth's constant buzzing and attempt to tell Rika what is up there, Rika gave a little slap to her forehead. She should have realized that she doesn't speak Pokemon. Venomoth continued until Rika took her hand and covered Venomoth's mouth and then said, "Well... I guess I'll have to come up there and see for myself..." She lessened her grip over Venomoth and continued, "Think you can use your 'Gust' to get me up there?"

Venomoth's wings started to flap and generate a whirlwind to "float" the girl up to the roof. Rika felt air underneath her and looked below to see that she was above the pavement and Venomoth was using 'Gust' to do so. She clapped her hands in amazement and gave her Venomoth a sign of gratitude. When she reached the top, she tried with her might to hold onto the roof's side that will help conceal her from the trainers above. She then noticed that Venomoth was beside her in cause she would fall.

Above, she noticed a clash of trainers with Pokemon out and talking. "Huh... I wonder what they are doing Venomoth..." whispered Rika as she glanced over to her Pokemon.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    it had been a spectaculer battle, very much to my expectations out of the two trainer's. I looked at Luther and scoffed, his caliber? I bet I could take him down. I went over to brad and congratulated him, " That was a excellent battle" I said to him and the warturtle. I popped my hand and relaxed a little more. I then saw a girl a little taller then me, I went over there and smiled, " why hello there little girl"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Oh, thanks!" Brad said happily and shook the boys hand.

"I really did try my best, but it's my little buddy here that did all the work." Brad said referring to Shellshocker.

"War." Shellshocker snapped as he turned away from the golden hair boy who came to congradulate them.

"So... AJ was it? Are you okay? We both took a pretty nasty fall." Brad said referring to when they fell from the roof of his house.

Brad said this while pointing up to his house and looking at the roof where there he saw the Blue haired girl that was down below only a moment ago.

"Aww man, what's up with everyone lately? My house isn't a hotel. C'mon people!" Brad said a bit annoyed with people just walking all over his house like it's nothing.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    People gathered to watch as the battle started, even Weavile and Buizeru joined in on the action, standing behind Hikari as the trainer called out his charizard.
    The crowd around Hikari and the trainer was amazed at the size of it, it was huge. The biggest charizard Hikari has ever seen, but that was the least of his concerns. He just wanted to win. "Manafi water gun now!" He called out. Manafi Jumped forward and shot water out of it's mouth at Charizard. "Charizard Fly!" in a quick moment Charizard was in the air and out of reach of manafi. "Manafi Sky uppercut!" in one short second, Manafi was in the air and heading torward charizard. The attack hit, and sent Charizard crashing down to the boat below. It didn't hit the ground, it flapped it's wings to gain its control back.

"Grrr...Charizard show that shrimp whos boss! Flamethrower! dont miss!"
    Charizard aimed at the Manafi and fired; the fire flew across the field and hit the poor manafi. "Manafi!" manafi had fainted, and Hikari was forced to send out Buizeru. "Go Buizeru!"

WaffleGod 4.0

Years
    No reaction...?

Brad's lack of surprise at Luther's ego startled him. Is he accustomed to stuff like this? Or...no, no, I'm reading too much into this.

Luther grasped Brad's outstretched hand, giving the young man a firm handshake. "Nice to meet ya, kid. Your Wartortle put up quite an impressive fight." He grinned widely. "It's even still standing after being hit by a Zap Cannon! Though, I could have sworn Espeon couldn't use that move..I've got one myself, after all."

He seemed to completely ignore the small, metal-limbed boy who shot him an annoyed glance.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    "Buizeru Hydro Pump! Don't Miss!"
    Buizeru took a deep breath, his eyes turned blue, and he shot the water across the field faster than the speed of light it seemed. Charizard flew back and hit his master, fainting ontop of him. "Oh get off me you big bum" He yelled, calling him back into his poke'ball. "Alright, lets make this interesting, go Blaziken! Go Magmar!" This was unexpected, a double battle. "Go Weavile!" Hikari called out, allowing Weavile to jump onto the field.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: the mechanical limbs dont show.

I looked away from the girl and back to brad, " the fall didnt really hurt me." I lied thinking of the wound it left. I looked back at luther, he looked sure of himself and suprised at the same time. I went up to luther and asked told him something, " keep that dragonite away from my pokemon, I dont want them to end up like your riachu" I said after reading his memorys.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Yeah man, thanks." Brad said happily shaking Luther's hand.

The twilight setting is getting darker and the sky is already early night. A swirl of blue and black filled the once orange sky.

"Hey guys, it's getting pretty late. Do any of you have a place to stay?" Brad asked.

He turned to AJ,

"I know you need to go to a hotel, I remember when you flew to me and asked and I still have no idea how you were able to fly." Brad explained.

He turned to Luther,

"But what about you? Are you just another hot-shot passing through this island or what?" Brad asked.

The Wartortle on the other hand rubbed his arms to relief the pain. He then looked at Luther and AJ who were both a bit too close by Brad and snarled. He looked up and down inspecting them he then walked right infront of Brad and began to spit on everyone.

"Hey! Shellshocker! NO! Bad-boy!" Brad yelled.

The Wartortle turned around and looked scared at his angry friend.

"Go to the house!" Brad yelled.

"War--" Shellshocker was cut off.

"No! Go to the house!" Brad commanded again.

The Wartortle yelled and went in a great fury and stomped its feet as it dashed into Brad's house screaming in anger.

Brad watched this and then turned to the others and scratched his head and nervously laughed,

"Eh... heh heh... sorry about that... he's a feisty little turtle isn't he? Heh, heh, eh..." He said trying to laugh it off but failing... horribly.

WaffleGod 4.0

Years
    OOC: Convenient plot device. Roll with it >_>

IC: The white-cloaked trainer turned slowly to face the child who spoke to him. Was he surprised? Not at all. Psychic abilities were nothing new to him, what with Sabrina being his business partner. He merely smiled, and gently patted the young boy on the head, slightly ruffling his hair.

"Don't worry, kid. Dragonite has good taste." He crouched, bringing himself down to the boy's eye-level. "One other thing. You'd be better off staying out of my head. Some secrets are better off staying that way." Luther stood up, and patted the boy's head again. He grinned. "Now go run along and play in the sand, little one." He turned back to Brad.

"Don't worry about it. I work with someone who scares me a lot more than your Wartortle does. Well, actually, sometimes she scares me more than pretty much everything!" He laugned nervously. "And I'm not just any wannabe loudmouth, either. Why don't we talk over lunch?"

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    It was now a double match. "Buizeru, Dive! Weavile Fissure!" Buizeru Dived into the pool nearby as Weavile used Fissure. "Ah! Magmar dig!" in a flash blaziken was down and magmar dug itself to the deck of the ship. The crowd was going wild, cheering for Hikari and his team. Buizeru jumped out of water as magmar launched itself into the air. They collided and fell down to the deck below them. Magmar had fainted, Buizeru survived. "yes!" Hikari called out as the crowd jumped up and down cheering for the winner. The trainer game Hikari the money that he won for beating him and walked away. The crowd went silent and walked away as Hikari headed down to the onboard poke'centre.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    Hikari called all his pokemon into their respectiv poke balls and put them on the counter. Nurse Joy gladly grabbed them and put them into the healing machine, healing them. "thats it?" she asked. Hikari gave a nod and she handed him his respective poke balls."have a nice day sir" Hikari walked away and went to his cabin to get some rest.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I was practicly seeing red by the time he finished his sentance I was about to explode with anger. I wanted to seirously slice him in half with my katana.
    but I didnt have a lisence to kill so I was probally going to tell him off.
    " how old do you think I am?" I asked luther.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad nodded at the idea of lunch and food just the same, especially with AJ and Luther having a bit of a fight going on.

"Okay guys. C'mon. Luther's right, why not we go have some dinner or something? I'd like to hear more about your stories." Brad said trying to ease down the fighting.

"I know a good place to chow down on." Brad mentioned.

"Any of you like Raichus... whoops.. I mean tacos?" Brad asked trying to change the subject.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back