• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Arlene, who had been speechless through an act of defiance Elric had shown her moments prior (her lips were still wet with his unusual taste), finally spoke up again, her voice loud and triumphant. "For those of you who do not agree with me, please hold your tongue. This 'u' as you call him has shown us that living the flesh is both the beginning and the end of a world. He has shown us that daring and willpower is enough to overcome the apocolypse... And he has opened hearts for a few of us." She finished her short speech with a glance at Elric, the spy who had been watching over her like some deranged guardian angel. It turned out that he had no intention to kill her, or to merely spy on her for the sake of doing so - that he had instead chosen to protect her whenever he had the ability to do so. It was a leap of trust that spanned more than a canyon between the two, but then again, they had known each other for nearly 9 years.

As moments of raw silence passed, Arlene's big green eyes seemed to open up to the human spy. She gave a slight, barely-registered grin before turning her attention back on the strange being that had incited her speech in the first place. It was no question; he'd known that look for all of the time he'd known the fox behind it. She had accepted him, as her lover... Perhaps a way of sincerely thanking him for the years he had spent on her. "I don't expect you to listen to just me. But hey, worth a shot, right...?" the vixen said, her voice retaking a jolly light-hearted tone as she turned back to the human clad in arctic camo and limped in his direction to stand by his side.

Years
    Jake and his Houndoom were snapped out of their fury when the third creature appeared; not out of obedience to the command, "halt," but due to a state of apparent shock. "There's... there's no way... That's impossible... It can't really be..." he stammered as he looked at the being; he was sure he read about this thing somewhere, but he refused to believe his eyes. "No one's ever seen it," he whispered to himself in complete awe. After a while, he somehow managed to compose himself and speak with his usual indifferent tone to answer the being's question:

"Well... Not that my opinion's worth a Magikarp's splash, but... I suppose there's nothing wrong with him staying here if he's no longer going to be an unstoppable force of death and destruction," he said. "He said something about cherishing friends," the Gym Leader added after a short pause. "And... I suppose taking the symbol off his head would be nice," he said finally. Do you even hear yourself? You sound like a complete idiot, again! he immediately chided himself after he spoke. Jake didn't correct himself or say anything further, however; he had lost all will to speak and was again gaping at the being that had appeared to stop Missingno.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The gigantic horse-like being floated above everyone and looked down listening to everyone's answers,

"So I see. You are its friends. Very well. I shall allow it to retire its role as my messenger of death. This world has been through a lot. There are many other worlds like this one, and yet, this world is unique on its own. Cherish the bonds you have acquired over your adventures. I forgive my children, all of you."​

The being spotted an Unown shaped like a "C" floating towards Jay, its eye... it shows emotion.. sadness.

"It seems someone else forgave it as well."​

The Unown began to chant,

Unown

Unown

Totodile, Houndoom, Garchomp, Vulpix, and, Snake started to glow and somehow, aided the Unown by retrieving more power. The Unown twirled around and glowed red it kept on doing this until finally it vanished among the rest of the Unown. As the body of the Unown faded away, the mark on Jay's forehead began to slowly disappear until finally it was gone.

"It... no...his name is no longer U but Jay. This is what he wanted... to live amongst you not as a destroyer but as a normal boy, a partner... a friend. This is what he wants."​
    The being told the trainers, suddenly Jay's eyes could be seen rolling under his eye lids, he will soon wake up.

"Jay will soon awaken.. this is where I bid you all farewell. I shall remember this world always. Now I will sleep once again. Normal days will return to this world, for you... and for him. You will all find the greatest answer you all are looking for one day when you realize how the bonds of friendship have changed you all. Soon he will awaken and become a normal person. You all have saved your world at last. We shall meet again... some day... "​

And with that, the giant white being slowly glided back into the hole of time and space in which it came from and vanished, time began to flow back to normal again. Clouds began to move, the wind gave a breeze and the snow fell once more as if the event has never happened. Where the hole that the giant being came from stood, now held a large rainbow that looped over the mountain.

*Cough*"Ahem" a familiar voice is heard, everyone turns back, Jay could be seen getting up, "..I feel like I was sleeping this entire time..." Jay told everyone. "What happened? Did I find what I was looking for?" Jay asked the trainers if he found out about his past...

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Whoa, slow down Jay." Malic rushed to his side, making sure he could stand up on his own. Malic debated in his head how to break the news on what had happened. Staying nothing would be hard. But telling him that some god placed him on this earth to destroy everything would be a bit brutal. Malic was kind of shocked at to what happened in the past few moments. Some godly figure that Malic had no belief in appeared, instilling the beliefs that legendary pokemon actually exist. He had orignally believed dragons are as legendary as it gets. He never actually thought that legendary pokemon could actually be extant. The this god thing transformed Jay from the evil beast into a regular human. Malic's mind couldn't take it so the next words that left his mouth were terribly stupid.

"Well, Jay, not to sound little a complete ass, but unless counting discovering that you were placed on this earth to destroy it as your past, then no you didn't." Jay looked at Malic a bit confused. Malic released a sigh of frustartion and looked at the rest of the group that he been standing there for a fairly long time. "Can you please explain what had happened to him? I don't feel like being a jerk-off anymore." Malic stared around at the group, the ruins of the summit and then back to Jay. Maybe I should of been a little nicer.

Years
    Jake sighed as Jay asked for an explanation; partly from exhaustion, and partly because he didn't feel at all like talking. "Well, I'm not giving you the overview, just the bad news and the good news. The bad news is... well, your Unown kinda disappeared. The good news..." the Gym Leader paused for a moment. "Y'know what? I'm not gonna spoil it, but you should look at your reflection." Realizing the stupidity of saying that in a barren, rocky wasteland, he quickly added: "I'm not going to provide you with a mirror." With that, the Gym leader pulled a small notebook out of his cloak and turned to a blank page; opposite the page were several sketches of Pokemon, including his own but also a few others, mostly powerful, evolved ones that he would most likely have encountered in Gym battles, including an Arcanine and a Salamence. On the blank page, he began writing something in small, neat handwriting:

"A long time ago, I was told that the end of the world would come as a glitch. Well, it's come three times, and the world's still here. Take that, destiny."

Under that, he sketched Missingno, Chiisai-u, and the third, horselike being. Looking over the page for a moment, he nodded in apparent satisfaction and put the book away. Letting his other two Pokemon out of their Pokeballs, he turned to leave, seeing no reason to hang around here any longer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay moved about trying to catch his stance and then looked at everyone, "Well it doesn't matter really... I'll find out who I am one day, as long as I have friends like you guys anything is possible." Jay said and then.... he smiled.

---

Cast:

Pkmn Trainer Bobby

Olivine City

Pokémon III
    Pokémon III
    Pokémon III

Totodile Flygon Heracross

"I fight because I know he's alive!"

---

Leader Jake Silver

Sootopolis City

Pokémon III
    Pokémon III
    Pokémon III

Houndoom Weavile Absol

"I thought I already said, destiny is stupid..."

---

Ace Trainer Malic

Blackthorn City

Pokémon III
    Pokémon III
    Pokémon III

Garchomp Charizard Milotic

"Chicken Wuss."

---

Pkmn Trainer Charlie Maddox

Fuchsia City

Pokémon III
    Pokémon III

Vulpix Drifloon

"What?! 'Who is Volkner?' You're kidding!"

---

Renegade Trainer Arlene Marie Sanders

Sacramento

Pokémon III
    Pokémon III
    Pokémon III

Snake Jaydin Fate

"Whoa... Trippy."

---

Mystery Trainer Tommy

Celadon City

Pokémon III
    Pokémon III
    Pokémon III

Edge Zam Leviator

"You don't know what you're protecting!"

---

School Kid Jay Raptly

Snowpoint City

Pokémon III
    Pokémon III
    Pokémon III

Unown Glaceon Altaria

"As long as I have friends like you guys... anything is possible!"

And to all of the other members....

Thanks for playing!​

Credits:
    This forum RPG is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by
    Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, or Wizards of the Coast. All copyrights reserved to companies listed above. And of course I could not of posted this RPG without Pokecommunity © 2000 - 2008 PokeCommunity.com. All rights reserved.

Personal Ending:

The scene shows two boys in a gaming room. One sits on a leather chair playing a Gameboy, he is a buff boy, the other is skinny and watches the other play his game.

"Whoa, hey man did you see that?" Asks the buff boy.

"Yeah, that was a crazy glitch.. maybe you should stop playing this game. It's old anyway." The skinny boy replies.

"Oh c'mon that guy with the Houndoom didn't do that before. Besides it's fun messing with the game. Keeps my GameShark happy."

"Yeah, actually I was surprised to see Arceus appear out of no where. That shouldn't of happened with the code you inserted. Maybe you should start a new game to be on the safe side..." The skinny boy became slightly worried.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm leaving it how it is. Man, I'm bored, lets go and do something."

"As a matter of fact I am rather hungry. Tuesdays?"

"'Kay"

The buff boy turns the game off and slides the Gameboy into one of his pockets on his jeans.

OOC: Well that's that. I hope everyone had fun in this. You can post your own endings if you want and continue your character story if needed, but the main story is over. Again, thank you for playing and enjoying my RPG.

I would also like to add that this is probably going to be the last Pokemon RP and possibly RP I'll ever make. So I hope you enjoyed my work. I may be online from time to time but if anyone would like to keep in touch please feel free to PM me. Also if anyone is making an RP and would like advise or needs more people to join I wouldn't mind helping out. Also before I am planning to make a Pokémon dictionary explaining everything in the trilogy that I have created, explains plot holes, loose ends, characters and will have art. Be sure to check that out when I release it.

Well again, that's how they say is that. Nice meeting you all. Have a good summer!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Well if anyone feels like heading to Johto, follow me. If not, come visit. I'll be back home in Blackthorn. I have unfinished business there. But I am not lying when I say I would love to see some of you. Sure we knew each other for about a week, but hey it was one of hell of a week." He went to every trainer, shaking their hand, and wishing them the best of luck in their future endeavors. It was unlike him, but he seemed to have changed a great deal in the past few moments. Calling out Charizard, Malic flew to Slateport and took a ship to Olivine City. There he walked to Blackthorn since he had been far away from home for so long, a long hike seemed to allow him to enjoy the beauty that Johto has. If the land of Sinnoh revealed to him anything, it was that environment holds unsurpassed wonders. Treading through water, grass, and ice, Malic's adventure back home was tough, but he had loved every moment of it.

"Wow, I made it. I am home." Malic's journey was over, he had arrived in his hometown. Blackthorn hadn't change much in the past several years. A few new houses were built, but the overall structure was the same. He revisited his friends and family and spent some time before he moved on to his primary goal....Clair. It was a calm morning in the city when Malic publicaly announced his challenge, of which Clair accepted without hesitation. However, it was any ordinary battle. It wasn't for the badge or fame, but for pride and honor. The battle was long and epic, and it engulfed the entire town. Pokemon were sent flying in every direction, energy blasts blocked out the sun, and the city was filled in warfare. The confrontation boiled down to Garchomp against Kingdra. The two mighty dragons unleashed their mightiest of attacks. Kingdra landed a full on Dragon-breath while Garchomp attempted a Dragon Claw. A explosion occured and when the dust settles, when the wind died, and the silence went unbroken the result was determined. Garchomp remained standing while Kingdra was fallen and defeated.

Clair's hearty laugh consumed the air. "And with that, I announce my retirement as Gym Leader." The townspeople were shocked. Who would watch over the gym?....that question echoed throughout the city. "He is your new Gym Leader." Clair spoke in a loud tone pointing a Malic.

"Me? No way!" Malic was in denial but the expression of acceptance and joy on Clair's face revealed no lie. It was true, and he couldn't be happier.

OOC: I left the ending open, in case anyone wants to continue. Stantler, I must say it was a fine RP. Epic story, great twists. I had fun with this one. Thanks for supplying me with my first ever RP.

Years
    Jake abandoned his plans on going to the Battle Park and went to Johto, where he returned to his Gym in Redwood City. When asked about this decision, he simply replied that he was tired and refused to go into any amount of detail about his reasons. After being back for some time, he was told to return to Sootopolis City. Having decided that standing in front of a cave all day was boring, he ignored the command and stuck around at his Gym. When some people from his hometown came to bring him back, he muttered something about the stupidity of destiny and proceeded and beat the living daylights out of them all. After he and his Pokemon successfully beat off an impressive of them in the most awesome ways he could think of, Jake addressed them in his usual contrite manner:

"I recently stared death in the face, and somehow came out alive. And... it taught me something." The Gym Leader laughed a bit before continuing: "Your 'destiny' means nothing to me. I'll spare you the details, and the big picture for that matter; there's no way you'll believe me anyway." With that, he coolly walked back into his Gym, leaving behind him a bunch of bewildered aristocrats. "Someone else can watch the cave," he said as he closed the door behind him.

From back inside the Gym, he accessed the mail system on his computer to send a message:

Heya, Malic.
    Congrats on becoming the Gym Leader of Blackthorn. On a related note, I'm glad that you have no reason to fight me for my badge anymore, since I really didn't want to have a serious fight with your Garchomp. Of course, you can drop by if you ever wish to spar with me. My Gym's located in the mountains to the southeast of Blackthorn. I'm sure my Tyranitar would love to meet your Garchomp... although the results would be catastrophic.

Hope to see you around,
    Jake Silver.

P.S. Yes, my Gym's located near Mt. Silver. If you make any jokes about it, I'll bludgeon you with my chain. Don't think I won't.

Satisfied with his message, Jake clicked Send and then went out to the stadium to fight some Trainer who showed up while he was writing the message. The Gym Leader sent his Houndoom out to fight, and proceeded to swiftly one-hit-KO the challenger's Primeape. Typical; yet another newbie who thought he could win with nothing but type-trumping. Chances are, at any given time, there's a Trainer somewhere thinking they were cheated out of a badge, when they had simply failed miserably. This fact gives Jake a feeling of accomplishment.

((OOC: Over already? Ah, well, it was fun. I enjoyed all three of your RPs, Stantler; except maybe the second one, and that's just because my Internet died in the middle of it. I hope to talk to all of you later, and that you all have an enjoyable summer. Or, if you happen to be in the southern hemisphere, winter. Hasta la vista!))

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Charlie yawned sleepily whilst stretching out into the lounge, a cool ocean breeze touched her face lightly and she took great delight in this. Vulpix, as always, was curled up in her lap and a magnificent Luxray was at her feet. It was late afternoon on a sunday in Sunnyshore city and Charlie was reading, whilst watching television at the same time. Volkner came into the room, still in his pajamas, as it was his only day off.

"Did you answer the phone?" he asked, running his fingers through his spiky blonde hair in that adorable way of his.

"No. Why?" Charlie replied, looking up from her book to look at her lover.

"Because it was Arlene. She asked you to call her back," Volkner informed her, pushing his Luxray off the lounge playfully so he could sit down at Charlie's mangled feet.

"I miss her," Charlie said simply, because it was true. She'd said goodbye to her friend several months ago, and she missed her often. Vulpix missed Fate a lot too, Charlie had always mused in her mind the idea of Fate and her Vulpix having little baby Vulpix's one day.

"I know," Volkner murmured sympathetically whislt rubbing her mangled feet "Why don't you invite her to stay?" he suggested kindly.

Charlie smiled warmly at the man she loved and reached for the phone "Maybe I will," she whispered, dialling Arlene's number whilst kissing Volkner's brow

OOC: Thanks Stantler! thanks everyone! this rp was great fun. but I'm really gonna miss charlie!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back