• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Johto's Dark Secrets [PG10+}

Years
    Okay! My fanfic that is going to be my one to stick to!

Genre: OT, future based.

Overview: In a new Pokémon world where technology rules, a young boy gets ready for his journey into the Pokémon World.

Meeting friends and enemies along the way, the boy is faced with several choices, and as he conquers the Johto region, he is forced to find out about the region's dark secrets, and his true heritage.

As an evil team threatens to destroy all of mankind, his dreams are pushed to the side, as a ragiong battle ensues.

The boy will know tragedy long before triumph, but as the world's existance hangs in the balance, there is no other choice.

As the prophecy of the ages awakens, a Professor kidnapped, a giant asteroid crashing to the world, and that's just a couple of things.

And when the boy finally finds out about his old heritage..

His loved ones are kidnapped!

Rating: PG10+

I DO NOT OWN POKEMON NOR NINTENDO. NO COPYRIGHT INFRIGMENT INTENDED!

Okay, now to the story..

Prolouge​

As the flock of Pidgey flew through the morning sky, they had to dodge countless hovercars. NewBark Town used to be a quaint town, a countryside place if you will. But now with all the new technology, it had became a popular tourist destination. The Pidgey flew above the towerig lab. It spiralled into the clouds, so a steep fly was needed. It took a while, but eventually, the small bird Pokémon managed to find their berry bush.

*snatch*

Angered, a group of Spinarak emerged, angered at the thieves. The Spinarak shot String Shots at the bird Pokémon. The creathures struggled desparately to escape, but they had no luck. The spinarak readied their Poison Stings, hurting the Pidgey considerably. the flock had been beaten, as it was apparent that all the wild Pokémon around Johto had become dramatically more aggresive than they once were.

Then, from the nearby house, a young trainer around twelve years of age, of average height and sporting some blue jeans opened the door. He locked it securely, sliding the keys back through. The boy took his jet black hat off and put it into his ruby red bag. This revealed his spiky brown hair, which seemed to be a bit of a mess. His red and blue fleece covered his yellow shirt, all and all, the boy wasn't very 'up on the trends.'

The boy continued down the path, as a sinister group of adults appeared, almost out of what seemed to be thin air. They grinned, nodding their heads. Almost all at once, they grabbed some nets out of their bags, extended them, and trapped the flock of Pidgey, and the group of Spinarak.

Up in the lab tower, a sinister, malicious attempt to harness countless pieces of ultimate energy was being undertaken. the team that had just kidnapped the Pokemon were up to somethimg, something that would be key in their plans. They had to retrieve..

The Circiut Gear​

Years
    Sorry for taking so long guys. I was on holiday in Spain, but I'm finally here, bringing with me Chapter 1!

Chapter 1 The Climb

It may have been a cloudy day, sure, looking back on it now, he should have seen a sign. A fatal sign. After all, there was two sinister guys following him like stalkers. No, not stalkers.. criminals. It was too late now of course, But he had been too excited about starting his journey. Who, you ask? Aero Temana. There was a lot to be done, as running down the dirt path seemed to take forever. The new Elm Laboratory stretched into the clouds, a giant glass elevator leading to the study at the top.

This was an example of the new, futuristic technology that had been marked out. Men had accomplished may things now, they had created Time Machines, Flying cars, they had stopped Global Warming, and uncovered many secrets about the universe in which they lived in.

This also included discoveries about Pokemon. They had discovered why they even obey their trainers, and were able to translate their speech by using a device called the Speech Tracker. But it was expensive, and very hard to obtain.

Finally, the huge lab was in sight. Aero grinned, knowing which of the three starters to pick. It had been a tradition in the Johto Region for starting trainers to receive a Cyndaquil, Totodile or a Chikorita based on their choice.

The glass doors slipped open, as Aero walked into a horrible sight. The Professor's Aides were sprawled across the grey floor, just next to the elevator. They looked unconscious. Just great.

"Useless idiots, what about my-"but the young boy was quickly cut off a a resounding thud right at the elevator. Someone, had just fell. From the very top floor. All the way in the clouds. Down to here. This had obviously led to a fatality. Aero ran over, remembering he didn't have the slightest clue how to perform CPR.

"Damn it.."he muttered. He pushed the body off, yet another thud echoing. Now, this was complicated.

You needed a password. Just to get up to the top floor. Just amazing. Aero thought.

He typed research. Failure.

He typed Pokemon. Failure.

He typed Yo Mama. Password Granted.

Aero was slightly taken back by this, but proceeded up to the top floor anyway. As he passed the clouds, he realized that even though it was dull, it was all blue and sunny sunshine up here. His ears popped as he exited the elevator. He walked into the room, and frowned.

Aero was struck from behind by a blunt object before he knew what was going on. The last thing he saw was Professor Elm's horrified look on his face. He then passed out.

He woke up several hours later, looking around. Next to him, was a single Pokeball. The rest had vanished. He picked it up.

"Might as well take it, come on out whatever you may be!"he shouted. Out came a Chikorita, which smiled sweetly. Aero pouted.

"For Arceus sake, i wanted a CYNDAQUUUIIIIIIIILLLL!"

What will happen to Aero? And where did Professor Elm go? WHO KNOWS?! I'M JUST THE NARRATOR!

Erm.. i mean.. find out in the next chapter of Pokemon: Johto's Dark Secrets!

Back