• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • So I'm stuck in the very beginning :"( after the Berry Forest I'm lost. I talked to everyone over and over again and Idk what I'm supposed to do.
    This question has been asked a few times before. Dont forget to look through the thread. Also, this game has been played on youtube. So thats a nice guide if you get stuck.

But to answer your question: Talk to the boat guy at kin island and say no the first time and say yes for the 2nd question to be brought to a new island.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    So I nerd help locating the card key can't seem to figure out the last riddle in x inc

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Alright Crizzle... Everyone on my team is level 50 and I just arrived in Kanto (fight me. I grind a lot) Everyone's achieved their final evolution EXCEPT my Sneasel. How the FUCK do I evolve this thing? No day/night cycle. No razor claw to be seen.

I don't need to evolve her because she's hella strong as it is, but still man OCD is dying to evolve her.

PS: Great hack! I enjoy this equally to CAWPS and OUTLAW. Both which I enjoyed so much. Cannot wait to finish this one!

Years
  • Alright Crizzle... Everyone on my team is level 50 and I just arrived in Kanto (fight me. I grind a lot) Everyone's achieved their final evolution EXCEPT my Sneasel. How the **** do I evolve this thing? No day/night cycle. No razor claw to be seen.

I don't need to evolve her because she's hella strong as it is, but still man OCD is dying to evolve her.

PS: Great hack! I enjoy this equally to CAWPS and OUTLAW. Both which I enjoyed so much. Cannot wait to finish this one!
    Have you tried using moon stone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Alright Crizzle... Everyone on my team is level 50 and I just arrived in Kanto (fight me. I grind a lot) Everyone's achieved their final evolution EXCEPT my Sneasel. How the **** do I evolve this thing? No day/night cycle. No razor claw to be seen.

I'm pretty sure that you need to use an ice stone, which can be bought at the Celadon Dept. Store

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Alright Crizzle... Everyone on my team is level 50 and I just arrived in Kanto (fight me. I grind a lot) Everyone's achieved their final evolution EXCEPT my Sneasel. How the **** do I evolve this thing? No day/night cycle. No razor claw to be seen.

Digikitty is right. Ice stones(item I uncreatively made up) are used to evolve Sneasel into Weavile and can be found in Celadon's dept store.

Good luck with the rest of the game.

@knucklesan: Do you mean Floe island(where icefall cave is). If so, you get there by talking to the boat guy at kin island.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Wow, I finally finished playing the game! I love it, I even managed to complete without cheats, which is an achievement for me. My whole team is level 45 except for my level 80 Gengar, I can usually OHKO all the enemies, but sometimes I'll just use destiny bond and a revive. By the way, after completing the game, the guy in front of the Outlaw Plateau is pretty much useless since you can just fly there and get in to do the final battle again.
    4mLBHHf.png

Years
  • how to evolve haunter? Anybody? Mine is lv 43 and still nothing. Tried to feed him some rare candies but no evolving him even up to lv 51...

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • how to evolve haunter? Anybody? Mine is lv 43 and still nothing. Tried to feed him some rare candies but no evolving him even up to lv 51...

Moon Stone. Remember to read the first post. It can save you a lot of time.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • hey does anyone know how we get the x inc password

If it's the place on the seventh island (forget what it's called) you need to do the Tanoby Ruins puzzle then head south of the valley into that town and go in to the locked house, it unlocks after you do the puzzle.

Back