• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

HRM

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2019
    Finally a Hack with Gastly as a starter! I've just started playing but totally psyched for that part. (Being kinda raped on the first date is always a plus too)

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
    Years
  • Well, I've officially completed this game, all but the last 2 episodes are uploaded, amazing game Crizzle, keep up the good work :) For your next hack you should do another Emerald Hack with an even darker storyline then Korosu ;P

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Sorry, no Gliscor. I just didn't love it enough.

That's Ok. I've moved on. Can't win 'em all! Although, still kind of curious about where you can find Lucarios? (Or just one, I'm not sure).

Very good hack btw! Pretty easy, although I haven't fought the OUTLAW yet, so who knows? But there actually feels like there's a plot! Which is surprising, considering that there isn't much story in Pokémon in general. But I like the three story arcs, and also the selection of wild pokémon are great. and getting Sludge Bomb for a super early game gastly is insane! And also that very early game Shadow Ball for my Eevee! Super great choices. Still disappointed that you have HMs, but eh, it's not the worst thing in the world. Definitely your best hack by far. If this is your last, I will be very upset, because you are on a ROLL. So I'm just going to say... Keep up the good work!

- RLCLONED

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Well, I've officially completed this game, all but the last 2 episodes are uploaded, amazing game Crizzle, keep up the good work :) For your next hack you should do another Emerald Hack with an even darker storyline then Korosu ;P

Good Job on your Nuzlocke Bane, that's some quality YouTube for someone with as few subs as you... If you keep putting in the amount of work you currently do, then I can see your channel blowing up! So good job!

- RLCLONED

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
    Years
  • Good Job on your Nuzlocke Bane, that's some quality YouTube for someone with as few subs as you... If you keep putting in the amount of work you currently do, then I can see your channel blowing up! So good job!

- RLCLONED

Thank you so much man, I appreciate it! :D Too bad I lost the Nuzlocke on Episode 04 though lmao

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I'm having some trouble loading the game, it goes until my character is shrunk then goes black. I tried different emus but they did the same. It's been a while since I've patched roms so I wanna make sure is this a problem with the fr rom or the patch?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'm having some trouble loading the game, it goes until my character is shrunk then goes black. I tried different emus but they did the same. It's been a while since I've patched roms so I wanna make sure is this a problem with the fr rom or the patch?

Probably the rom, considering the last patch update was two weeks ago and many have already played.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    so i know where the card key is but when i click the spot i dont get the get. all i get is the sound

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I traded a clefairy for an aipom and I was wondering if ambipom is in the game? If so, how can I get it to evolve?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I traded a clefairy for an aipom and I was wondering if ambipom is in the game? If so, how can I get it to evolve?

It is not. I didn't love Ambipom or Aipom enough to add it in. Maybe I'll do it in a future hack.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2018
    I HAD to leave a comment. Great hack man, it's a lot of fun, I wish more hackers would try to give a decent challenge (it's not like anyone searching for a rom hack is a pokemon newbie).
    Maybe you're not gonna update anymore (and that's cool) but it would be nice to have some way to speed up grinding in the sevii Islands (The X Inc. boss is kicking my ass). Maybe a free Lucky egg? Anyway, great job

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    Hey, grinding to beat xanadu and I found a ruin guy next to a symbol with the letter E, and usually I would try and figure this out, but I have no clue as to where to start, anyone have any hints? Symbol is on the right of Tanoby town.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hey, grinding to beat xanadu and I found a ruin guy next to a symbol with the letter E, and usually I would try and figure this out, but I have no clue as to where to start, anyone have any hints? Symbol is on the right of Tanoby town.

E is for Earthquake. It was originally going to be M for Master Ball but I changed my mind.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Is it possible to exit the Salone house if i found the key as soon as i appeared there because the girl is saying i need to find the exit key even though i have it and when i go back to its original spot nothing pops up not even a text box

Back