• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Is it possible to exit the Salone house if i found the key as soon as i appeared there because the girl is saying i need to find the exit key even though i have it and when i go back to its original spot nothing pops up not even a text box

There are two keys. One in the initial room you're in that allows you to exit that room. And another that allows you to leave the Salone place itself. The second key is downstairs in the tree on the room to second room from the left on the bottom row on the top floor.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2018
    Downloaded this yesterday and beat it about 6 hours later (no lifing it up!! XD). Your games have never dissapointed me <3 one of the greatest rom hackers IMO.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • So in Kin Town when i fight the biker gang when i get to the last person the game just crashes and i cant do anything. is this common?

No, it isn't. First I've heard of this.
    This happens everytime you get to the end of Berry Forest?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Yeah, when i get to what i think is the last person
    The events that happen at 21:40 of this this video, right?
    That's really strange. That script is only a slightly edited version of the script that's in the original fire red. There shouldn't be any issue with this at all and there hasn't been with anyone else as far as I know. How many times have you experienced the bug? Have you tried it again?

Years
  • The events that happen at 21:40 of this this video, right?
    That's really strange. That script is only a slightly edited version of the script that's in the original fire red. There shouldn't be any issue with this at all and there hasn't been with anyone else as far as I know. How many times have you experienced the bug? Have you tried it again?

no it happens at 25:00. when the battle starts with him nothing happens and its a black screen. this happens every time i try to engage him

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • no it happens at 25:00. when the battle starts with him nothing happens and its a black screen. this happens every time i try to engage him

That's very strange. What emulator do you use and what rom did you patch with? Because this seems like an issue that only you have.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I use VBA, it may be the rom. i patched it with fire red but it was a randomized version of fire red. could that have an impact?

You patched with a randomized version of FR? Yeah, that's likely the problem. Always patch with an unedited rom. If you want to randomize, do it after you patch the rom not before. (Though, I wouldn't recommend randomizing Korosu.)

Years
  • You patched with a randomized version of FR? Yeah, that's likely the problem. Always patch with an unedited rom. If you want to randomize, do it after you patch the rom not before. (Though, I wouldn't recommend randomizing Korosu.)

i only patched it with a randomized rom because i was to lazy to download a clean rom :p but alright, ill update when i do it

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    After struggling to get the game running on my phone I´m very hyped for this game since I really enjoyed your other two hacks. I think I´m also gonna try to count how many people the protagonist will kill during the game

Back