• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2018
    Hi, Is in this hack earthquake? I can't find it... Currently I'm in Outlaw Plateau and I want make my Flygon strong before I meet Outlaw ;)

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hi, Is in this hack earthquake? I can't find it... Currently I'm in Outlaw Plateau and I want make my Flygon strong before I meet Outlaw ;)

Earthquake is in the southern part of Quest Island(Tanoby Town) in the cavern to the west of town.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Uhmm i'm just wandering if azumarill will evolve. Mne is now level 20 but it hasnt evolved. Isthere a way to make it evolve? Thank you for further answer

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Uhmm i'm just wandering if azumarill will evolve. Mne is now level 20 but it hasnt evolved. Isthere a way to make it evolve? Thank you for further answer
    I'm assuming that you mean azurill.
    I kept its evolution the same as the original, max friendship. So, it will evolve with time. Try not to let it faint too often because that decreases friendship, irc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    i need help with this i load up my game on a emulator it says the 1 mil sub-circuit board is not installed what the hell is a 1 mill sub-circuit board?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I'm assuming that you mean azurill.
    I kept its evolution the same as the original, max friendship. So, it will evolve with time. Try not to let it faint too often because that decreases friendship, irc.

Awww my fault hahaha! azurill it is. So if azurill havent evolved before level 18 and then it evolved into marill after lvl 18. will marill evolve to azumarill? because i researched that it will evolve in lvl 18. (marill to azumarill) hahah thanks

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Awww my fault hahaha! azurill it is. So if azurill havent evolved before level 18 and then it evolved into marill after lvl 18. will marill evolve to azumarill? because i researched that it will evolve in lvl 18. (marill to azumarill) hahah thanks

If I'm not mistaken, when Azurill evolves to Marill, Marill will evolve at the next level up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Amazing hack, I love all the dialogs from the game, finally something "diferent", I will be aware of your future projects...

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2019
    Hey, i'm loving the hack. I just have one question, the learn set of the moves pokemon learn are based on which gen?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hey, i'm loving the hack. I just have one question, the learn set of the moves pokemon learn are based on which gen?
    Mostly gen 3, though I made some changes, like Umbreon learning Dark Pulse. For the gen 4 mons, it's loosely based on gen 4.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    so i've moved all the blocks to its holes and said something has opened. what has opened? what has unlocked?

And by the way, I'm just so happy that you've managed to put misdirection as well as Kuroko no Basket in the plot. It's not too bloody afterall LOL HAHAHHAHA. Nice hack I should say

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2017
    Man, I completely love this game, as much as I loved Outlaw! The only two things I kept thinking through the game were how I wish the tiles were darker, city/street like such as the tiles in Reborn but those are custom made if I remember right, and I wish you could loot. Oh man, murder and looting.
    Seriously though, A++

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Man, I completely love this game, as much as I loved Outlaw! The only two things I kept thinking through the game were how I wish the tiles were darker, city/street like such as the tiles in Reborn but those are custom made if I remember right, and I wish you could loot. Oh man, murder and looting.
    Seriously though, A++

Thanks! Looting, huh? Might be a good idea for my next hack.

Back