• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Legend

Do you want to have Diamond and Pearl Trainer sprites in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • LEGEND SAYS-GOOD BYE AGAIN.

no =( so far only bad news...its wednesday(well,here it is)and nobody has the game yet...so this thread might die again...that would suck a LOT seeing as ive been a part of it like ever sinc it was posted....but then again,if it closed me and Charmander07 will have more time to work on our hack: Pokemon Sparkle Gold
    PS Manuel,you never told us...if nobody posts the game by friday,are only you quitting and the others will continue to work on the hack? or the whole hack is gonna be cancelled....
    :(

Sorry Alex. I don't know. I have to ask Micamon if he want to work on it. If not I'll close and end this game. I re-opened it on week ago and now it seemes to be close again.:(

So it's friday and I left the team. Micamon now it's you decission if you keep it open or closed.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • ^ Is the reason why you should either PM a Moderator or report the thread, so the staff gets aware of it. If you just leave it here hoping for a staff member to come by and close it you could wait for a while.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back