• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2020
    when this game is released i know its gonna by famous, just make sure nintendo dosnt put a lawsuit on you, and did you run the game on your pc? did it run well?(fps) can you tell me the specs of your pc?

Years
  • when this game is released i know its gonna by famous, just make sure nintendo dosnt put a lawsuit on you, and did you run the game on your pc? did it run well?(fps) can you tell me the specs of your pc?

Obviously I develop this on PC, so the first platform for testing the game is PC. I get about 120fps not vsynced (bc my 120Hz monitor), 60 or 30 depending on my sync configuration. My scripts run at smooth 0.1ms (15.9 ms are just rendering) so it's really performant :D

my specs are:

* i-7 8700K 3.6GHz
    * 32GB RAM
    * GTX 1070 8GB
    * Running the project on SSD 970 EVO Plus + W10

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    will it work fine on 4 gb android phone like huawei p20 lite i mean we can change the resolution and stuff right

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2020
    😲thats , a lot higher than i thought...i will shouw you my specs, can you tell me if my pc would run it?(my pc can run the newest pokemon games, except sword and shield, lets go, yuzu emulator is still buggy)
    Windows 10 64 bit
    8GB RAM
    2GB VRAM
    Intel Core i5 - 9400 CPU @ 2.90Ghz
    Nvidia GEforce 1040 or 1070

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    You're doing such an amazing job! I really appreciate all the efforts are you putting in this project! Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2020
    is that a new mechanic or was it in lets go? this one; Rare is a new neutral nature made for PLGU that increases all the stats +1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Actually looking sick. Cant wait to try this out since i am not having a switch ahah

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2020
    anyways, you can add some beta mon to this game right? like gorochu? you can alsoadd fakemon eevee evoloutions too, what about postgame? sevvi islands? johto? hoenn? sinnoh, you add johto and sevvi islands, and then add a 3rd reigon based on the fans'( people who r supporting your game) votes.....

Years
  • anyways, you can add some beta mon to this game right? like gorochu? you can alsoadd fakemon eevee evoloutions too, what about postgame? sevvi islands? johto? hoenn? sinnoh, you add johto and sevvi islands, and then add a 3rd reigon based on the fans'( people who r supporting your game) votes.....

step by step. the problem with all those things are the 3D models xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back