• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Please. continue with the development of this fangame, it looks promising.

I look forward to at least one playable demo to try.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    hello, could you create a server on discord for better suggestions? I accompany you on various platforms (Devintart, and instagran) and have given suggestions by commenting on instagran's posts. If you create a server I believe it could help a lot in your anbisious project.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    Umm... I have a question...
    Will it be a *.exe , *.apk or *.3ds???
    Willing to give this a shot

If we look at the first page, we can kinda assume all 3, ontop of .nsp (I think that is Nintendo Switch?)

Demo

I need to fix some stuff, but I home to be able to release a demo soon (Only PC and maybe Android).

Performance

From my experience, you can play on any platform without many issues (you will need to set rendering settings in options, according to your device).

Tested on PC, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch with 60 stable fps.

Years
  • Some news!

I made the behaviour system and some animations for NPCs myself after months without touching the project.

Pokémon Lets Go Unity

The player can ride Pokémon!

Pokémon Lets Go Unity

I remade my following system

Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Cool keepgoing!!!!!!!!, any playable realese date ? , if you want i can translate the portuguese texts

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2020
    If you want to add pokemon trainers from other generations, will each subsequent region be a game or all regions in one game, as in the case of pokemon revolution online. In my opinion, it is best to add new regions with subsequent updates to the current game. And whether you plan to add more languages or just leave the ones that are currently. When it comes to pokemon games, Polish players are being overlooked too much in my opinion. There are children aged 8-12 who love pokemon and yet do not know English well enough to understand the plot of the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023
    Wow I love the pure genius I love the idea of Pokemon let's go on Android (not being sarcastic)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back