• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    Confirmed build size for demo (my framework now it is completely cross-platform without changing a single line of code): 2.2GB

I'm starting the bug hunt in a closed source beta! It will take a bit to debug and fix everything that appears tho.

Pokémon Lets Go Unity

I hope thus game is release soon

Charzar

Fire Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    damn u guys are impatient lol. this shit takes effort. let the guy take his time and do it properly.

Years
  • BRO....when will the testing be over ...U said u would release it by this December but it has almost only few days left for the next year

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    BRO....when will the testing be over ...U said u would release it by this December but it has almost only few days left for the next year

They are making a fan made project in their spare time. Pls dont harass the OP about release dates. It'll get done when it gets, if I at all. Be patient pls.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    When u complete the beta test plz give us hint for release date.All pokemon lover waiting first high graphic 3d Pokemon game playing her Android and ios.🙏🙏

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back