• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Mind telling me exactly what role Hoopa and Jirachi are supposed to play in this game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Wouldn't it be even more amazing if it was kept secret and you had to play to find out?

also this may hint at it:

It would be nice if it was kept secret, but I wouldn't mind either way. I was just slightly curious.

While Jirachi and Hoopa representing 'Good' and 'Evil' respectively makes sense - as does their opposition to each other - the sheer presence of Hoopa Unbound results in an unbalanced rivalry that is firmly stacked in Hoopa's favor. To remedy that, Dionen MIGHT consider giving Jirachi an Unbound form of her own, or something similar.

He also seems to have Zygarde and Xerneas as in-game Pokemon, though I'm not sure what role they'd play in the story.

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • skeleton-computer1.jpg

Waiting for demo.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    I've been keeping my eyes on this for a few months now, but since I finally caved and made an account, I figured I should post here.

This hack looks incredibly promising and you can bet I'll be one of the first to download when you drop the beta. I know you already said you have enough testers, but if you find yourself short a hand, I'd love to pitch in and make this dream a reality.

Best of luck!~

Graykis23390

Graykis Jiang
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    Hi Dionen,I recommend You should encrypt your Hack ROM, otherwise it will be stolen image material

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    If there's something someone who barely knows anything about ROM hacking can help with, let me know lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Man I can't believe the beta is halfway to being completed already! I can't wait! This is hype! Everything looks so good!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Some replies:
    Spoiler:

jUAdBRo.gif

It's been quite a good time, right? Sorry about the inactivity.
    Here are some screens for you guys:

a6ArQ1P.png

Crescent Path

IkZG7gN.png

Route 24

R2BQKRd.png

Grassland Chants

Also, it's expected that the beta will be released sometime in October.
    The length will be 2 Gyms.
    Stay tuned!

See ya!​

Last edited:
    Back