• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • thanks. it shouldnt be long at all now XD. Im gonna work on this all day today and hopfully tomorow too so expect a beta soon.

link

linkandzelda

Years
  • the beta will include the league. when you beat them and see the credits it goes back to the title screen.

link

linkandzelda

Years
  • theres only one thing we need help with at the momment: the champions name comes out as CHAMPION (rivels name). if i make a new champion trainer class then it dosnt play the champion battle music :( can anyone help with this?

link

Years
  • theres only one thing we need help with at the momment: the champions name comes out as CHAMPION (rivels name). if i make a new champion trainer class then it dosnt play the champion battle music :( can anyone help with this?

link

I'll see what I can do...
    I'll test some things and report back in a few...

linkandzelda

Years
  • ok. i did it but it begins the music then crashes the rom............ any ideas?

link

linkandzelda

Years
  • ive figured out the crashing problem. i had inserted the lance sprite over gary and that was making it crash :(

edit: i fixed the sprite but now the music dosnt play correctly with the edited class. which name did you edit?

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
  • well. ive decided to leave it as CHAMPION (rivels name) for now. i dont think its that important tbh. I'll fix it for the next beta.

link

Years
  • Good work, keep it up! Just wondering, when the beta is released, can it be played on Supercard or will it just crash on the second town just like ShinyGold?

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    i been on my holiday.. and seams like you lot made progress :D good luck :D

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    This hack is looking awesome, can't wait to play it.

(so is there going to be a beta soon?) - just wandering

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    wow this looks awesome you really seem to know what you are doing keep up i want to play when your done

linkandzelda

Years
  • thanks guys. there wont be a beta this weekend because ive decied to take it further than the league. im not sure how further yet though. sorry to keep people waiting so long.

link

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back