• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
hey link did you get the pm talking about my trainer that i sent like 2 months ago?
i was supposed to be a cool trainer with fire pokemon but i'm a birdkeeper with a typhlosion and 2 bird pokemon instead.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2009
OK, this time i was at the end of Victory Road, battling my Rival. And when he sent his Kadabra out, the game froze >:(

Anybody know how to get past this one?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2009
What's up.......

I'm a Chinese,and the following language maybe poor :(

I've been playing beta2.1 ,and BUG occurred that the game is always
out of order when I challenge the ice GYM the 2rd time.
(Just when No.221 Piloswine appears )

I wonder how to solve or avoid it..
Thanks!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
No ya don't have to. Patch new rom and rename it in the same way as ya have the rom you're playin' now. So for example if ya have rom with name "Pokemon Liquid Crystal beta 2.1.gba" you'll have saves with the same name but another extension like .sav, .sgm etc... so if ya rename the new rom as the old one the saves will work even for the new.
Example :
Original rom name : Liquid Crystal.gba your downloaded file will be Pokémon Fire Red.gba so rename it (after patch of course) to Liquid Crystal.gba move it to the folder where your saves are and with this process ya can use those saves.
I really hope I explained it intelligible to ya and it'll help ya

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
hello people. just to show how dedicated i am im sitting on a train right now mapping... it makes me LOL when i think about it but at least ive already got 2 new maps done.

about peoples traienr requests. im not going to look through them until quite a later date. when i look through them i'll be inserting them at the same time.

just so people know.
link

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
yes. the work is continueing although i have been putting LC aside for the last few days and concentrating on learning ASM which is going quite well.

link

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
yes. the work is continueing although i have been putting LC aside for the last few days and concentrating on learning ASM which is going quite well.

link

OK at least phone and radio will have possibilities to be in beta 3! and also D/N!!!
will you use hacklars ´s tool?

and please do not remove the weather just fix it please

Off topic

Can you tell me (in a spoiler) how to make warps in advance map?

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
Years
So far, so good for Beta 2.1, LaZ! I like the Developer battles and other improvements! Hope you can release Beta 3 before the official games (in Japanese) are released [X)]

(The New Bark Town theme in HG/SS ... so sad and slow...)

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2009
I found a way to play past teh elite four if you used save states. You have to go to birth island wiht the gameshark code, talk to the man to go back. And you'll be in vermillion. NOTE: DO NOT USE TEH S.S. ANNE TO GO TO OLIVINE. YOU WILL BE STUCK IN A SMALL HOLE.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
hey im having trouble getting the beta 2.1. can you help me please? i have windows vista. im not sure which one to download and so i just get both and they dont work so i get the patch and i dont know how to patch it. it looks like a very well thought out and fun game and i really want to get it. so can someone please PLEASE help me?!?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
uh,I also sent a request a couple months ago regarding my trainer named Jimmy and he was a pkmn trainer...Have you approved it LaZ?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Hey there, linkandzelda, I just started playing the latest beta, and I have to say I'm really impressed with how much this resembles Crystal. I especially like the music remixes that were added, which is something zel's Shiny Gold doesn't have much of at the moment (I'm sure it will eventually XD). Keep up the great work!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
and i dont know how to patch it. it looks like a very well thought out and fun game and i really want to get it. so can someone please PLEASE help me?!?
Ya have to download IPS Win (I'll be usin' ips patch oki? :)) and Fire Red Rom.
Open IPS Win and in first line open the Fire Red and to other line open the IPS patch and then click on patch and ya can play :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
So far, so good for Beta 2.1, LaZ! I like the Developer battles and other improvements! Hope you can release Beta 3 before the official games (in Japanese) are released [X)]

(The New Bark Town theme in HG/SS ... so sad and slow...)

I agree, so far the HGSS Music kinda sucks, new bark sounds boring, i may try and add windy weather like in HGSS, getting rid of the sandstorm if i do.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
hey does anyone know how trade evolutions work in this game or could you please answer Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back