• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
    Years
    Just wanted to say that there are two trainers in the Dragons Den who freeze your game.
    That should be fixed!

And I wanted to ask how i can get a Kingdra. I've got a Seadra and I've got a Dragon Scale but if I go to "Use" then it says that i can't use it now -.-

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    And I wanted to ask how i can get a Kingdra. I've got a Seadra and I've got a Dragon Scale but if I go to "Use" then it says that i can't use it now -.-
    Seadra evolves with Sun Stone if I remember

Well, if you read my walkthrough than you would have known that that pikachu (who can talk) gives you an EXP Share.
    Problem was that he disappeared after I saw him from the other side xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    why cant i save the game is there a certain setting i need the game on or do i need something else?

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Just started playing this hack, and I totally love it. One question though- since this is sorta based off of the GSC games, is it still possible to catch a Heracross at Azalea Town by headbutting the trees there?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Just wanted to point out another bug: in the Silph Co. basement, there's one fat guy who'll say he's hiding from Team Aqua and gives you a Kelpsy Berry for keeping quiet. In my case, I checked my bag for it and when I came out of it, it's as if the guy switched places with me and copied my sprite. I'm trapped there because I have him to my left and a box above, and the Escape Rope doesn't work to get out of there, and I don't have anyone that knows Teleport. D:

Another similar case is getting into a wild battle on Route 39's grass while it's Sandstorming. As I moved away, a sprite of Gold was left behind. Also, a sprite of Gold appears on the Battle Tower, right on the building.

Last edited:

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    This game is sweet! Looking forward to your next release!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Just wanted to point out another bug: in the Silph Co. basement, there's one fat guy who'll say he's hiding from Team Aqua and gives you a Kelpsy Berry for keeping quiet. In my case, I checked my bag for it and when I came out of it, it's as if the guy switched places with me and copied my sprite. I'm trapped there because I have him to my left and a box above, and the Escape Rope doesn't work to get out of there, and I don't have anyone that knows Teleport. D:

Another similar case is getting into a wild battle on Route 39's grass while it's Sandstorming. As I moved away, a sprite of Gold was left behind. Also, a sprite of Gold appears on the Battle Tower, right on the building.

LaZ aleady knows about the Gold sprite on the battle tower.

If i had the original beta then I patched it with the newest beta is the whole thing complete?

1. The Beta ends after Orange Islands gym 1. Beta 3 will suposedly be the final version (with beta 4 being almost 100% bugfree).
    2. Don't patch over an older beta, because it might disable scripts that are needed to continue the game.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Hey Link and Zelda and Jake. How have ya been? This hack is increasing so good luck! :). Btw you still remember me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back