• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Marvelous Adventures - Sprite Comic

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Well, i'am making a sprite comic telling about all the story what Red lives, including Seevi Islands side-quest. The first cap say the intro of the comic.

CAP 1: Study in the Pokémon Mystery!

AUTHOR NOTES!

The map is from all Kanto region. I know how i do it, is simple, get the maps togeher! So... The pokédex is from Unova because i don't find other Pokédex sprite, so this was the only that was i encounter. And, all lucky trainer see a rare pokémon in the start of journey, but Mew...

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Great, finally another sprite comic! I have one that hasn't been active lately but will return very soon. I really glad I'm not the only one anymore. This comic looks like it's gonna be good. One tip though, double check your grammar cause I saw a few mistakes. Otherwise this looks really good!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Great, finally another sprite comic! I have one that hasn't been active lately but will return very soon. I really glad I'm not the only one anymore. This comic looks like it's gonna be good. One tip though, double check your grammar cause I saw a few mistakes. Otherwise this looks really good!

Thank you! I was planing this by very time. I'am glad because someone liked it. Maybe i continue tomorrow. And about the grammar, i'am Brazilian so i have a little problems about it, but nothing what can crash the story after all.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    These are quite okay. There isn't happening that much, so that makes it hard to judge. Try to work on the dialogue. I get that you're native, but it is great practice! Now there are some sentences that I don't get (Because the late?) and some dialogue that feels unnatural (I know, let's chat a little.../I don't know. And you?)And you is mostly used when the answer is given. I don't now, you? would sound more natural, but that's just my opinion.

Also, try to make the Boxes even in size. I get that the last one is bigger, but maybe it's smarter to put all the other boxes next to each other in the middle, and then make the rest of the comic either black, or transparant.

BTW, I really like the sprite for them sitting, did you make it yourself?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    The sitting sprite already come with him, but there it is.
    Is the same sprite of when you use SURF.

Back