• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Memory V0.1

theqwertyup7

theqwertyup7
    Years
    Pokémon Memory V0.1

Pokémon Memory
    In the faraway region of Marmor, a young trainer sets out to begin their journey!
    Currently in Early Development, with a Demo available.​

Pokémon Memory V0.1

In Pokémon Memory, you can come across many familiar Pokémon, as well as quite a few new ones! And with the inclusion of the newly-discovered Treat type and Flavour Variants, there's plenty to discover! As your journey continues, however, you might just find yourself coming across even more mysteries here in the world of Pokémon...

Pokémon Memory V0.1

The Marmor Region is home to many strange and wonderful Pokémon, including many not found in most other regions!
    Spoiler:

With dozens more brand-new Pokémon as well as variations of some more well-known ones, there's no shortage of discoveries to be made!

Pokémon Memory V0.1

In its current state, the game contains 19 new Pokémon, 7 new forms for existing Pokémon, a fully integrated Treat type, a couple of new music tracks, and everything up to and including the first gym.
    V0.1 Is the Working Demo build of the game, and further demos will be released once the first four gyms are fully implemented, or as bugfixes require.
    For more updates on the state of the game, check out the official Tumblr page.

Pokémon Memory V0.1

You can download the V0.1 Demo Here
    Pokémon Memory V0.1

Pokémon and all affiliated media belong to Nintendo and Game Freak. I do not, nor do I claim to, own anything in this game, including all existing Pokémon and items, the Pokémon logo, and any trademarked terms and concepts, unless I made them myself.
    This game is being made using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials Version 19.1
    Thanks to Fanking Omega for their Snow Tileset used in most of the demo so far. You can get that tileset as well as plenty of other great tilesets for free here!
    Thanks to the people behind the (broken link removed)

Super Special Thanks to my friends for helping me out along the way!
    AotuurLe: For finalizing the designs for Flamunk and Glacihare, and helping out a ton with a bunch of other Pokémon.
    biinarysttars (Tumblr, Twitter): For coming up with and helping me finalize the Treat Type, as well as several sprites.

Last edited:
    Back