• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Meta Mercury

Who will you pick?

• Cubush (Grass)

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Stegruff (Fire)

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Cootle (Water)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
Yo max. As to what I've seen in /heg/ so far, this Pokemon fangame has more potential than any I've ever seen. Best of luck on this endeavor, you're a real g and a master game dev

Years
Due to high demand for a mobile release and high performance, this project will be released in two waves.
The initial release will be strictly a PC version.
Release Two will be compatible with Android and IOS, as well as a performance upgrade for the PC version.
Release Two will be titled "Meta Mercury+" and contain plenty bonus material.
Meta Mercury+ will not be developed with Essentials
A method of transferring save data from Meta Mercury to Meta Mercury+ is currently being developed.

Years
Due to high demand for a mobile release and high performance, this project will be released in two waves.
The initial release will be strictly a PC version.
Release Two will be compatible with Android and IOS, as well as a performance upgrade for the PC version.
Release Two will be titled "Meta Mercury+" and contain plenty bonus material.
Meta Mercury+ will not be developed with Essentials
A method of transferring save data from Meta Mercury to Meta Mercury+ is currently being developed.

I'm already excited for the base release, but now I want to know what + will add.

Years
Do you have any new Pokemon to show off?
I'm still in the design phase for most pokémon and characters, so not quite yet.
Have you thought about making custom sprites for the player characters?
When creating this thread, I really wanted to keep it as screenshot free as possible, due to the fact that most graphics weren't accurate to the game yet.
The characters, region, and aesthetics are all completely new, protagonists included.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2018
projectpokemon had been shut down, does this mean this will be the only place where we get update of the game?
also how is the development of the game going? around when will the beta release to the public?

Years
Years
Your PokéTab comes with your very own Digital Assistant!
Porygon_Ani.gif

More information Coming Soon!

Back