• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
  • Adeline ran her trembling fingers through her short, saturated hair. She was numb and also exhausted, as she followed the mysterious woman in the brown robe.
    She had just travelled over a large body of violent water to reach this tiny, but exquisite island, known as New Island, because of an invitation sent to her by 'the Master' via a real life Dragonite. Normally, Adeline would've been trembling with excitement, but instead her hands and body shook from sheer exhaustion and cold.

"Excuse me ma'am," Adeline addressed the quiet woman who was leading her arm a damp staircase and into a dark hall "I don't mean to be a bother, but is there any chance I can have a hot shower and a nice warm meal," she asked.
    Instead of replying the woman continued to walk, her eyes almost blank and her expression vacant. Adeline examined her face, confused. Her features seemed somehow similar, but she was not sure where she recognized them from.

"Sorry," Adeline mumbled, not wanting to be rude. Her stomach rumbled, echoing her thoughts but she shrugged it off, trying to replace her exhaustion with eagerness.

They continued silently through the endless dark halls, lit only by the bobbing lamp the strange woman held. Inside her mind Adeline played out scenarios in her head.
    First 'the Master' was the greatest trainer who had ever lived and was desperate for Adeline's breeding tips.
    Then he became an incredibly handsome boy, around her age, who was as wealthy as he was hot, and would fall in love with her from the first second he laid eyes on her.
    Finally he was a Dragonite breeder, thus why he sent an invitation with one, and he would bestow upon Adeline his best Dratini for her to raise.

Her daydreams soon ended, as the woman led her to an enormous set of doors which swung open into a giant, cavernous hall. Inside the hall were several trainers already, milling around the large table or fountain. Across the hall was a peculiar ramp which twisted around from the distant ceiling to the shiny floor.

"Please release your Pokemon," the woman instructed, her voice still as distant as before "My Master will be here soon." Adeline nodded as the woman disappeared, probably to let in more trainers and the doors swung shut, suddenly.

Adeline reached into her soaked backpack and retrieved her four, precious Pokeballs containing her Cyndaquil, Clefable, Diglett and Wartortle. Adeline and her Pokemon made a beeline for the table which held a giant bowl of fresh fruit. Instantly, they began devouring the food, Adeline attempted to eat an apple and a banana simultaneously, whilst Wartortle and Clefable fought over a luscious looking pear. Normally Adeline would've stopped the two squabbling, but they'd been at each others throats for years now, and sometimes she just could not be bothered. She fed Diglett and Cyndaquil grapes, whilst still shovelling fruit into her own mouth before she heard a quiet, but obnoxious

"Ahem."
    Adeline instantly looked up, taking in the three other trainers and their teams of impressive Pokemon, she blushed furiously.

"Sorry about that," she said with a chuckle, hoping she had not lost respect from these trainers already "I'm Adeline," she explained and then gestured to her team "And these are my Pokemon. We're from Johto"

The trainer closest to her, a girl with dark brown hair nodded and extended her hand which Adeline shook "I'm Neesha," she introduced herself "And those are my Pokemon" Neesha gestured to a bunch of Pokemon crowded by one of the pools of water; A Rapidash, a Vileplume, a Dewgong, a Wigglytuff and a Ninetales.

"Nice," Adeline nodded, appraising them. Even from a distance her keen breeder's eyes could see the Pokemon were in excellent condition.
    Suddenly, the other two trainers, thrust their hands at Adeline for her to shake, introducing themselves and their teams, obviously desperate to defeat each other.

"I'm Fergus," the trainer in blue offered, which complimented his team of almost all water Pokemon consisting of a Gyarados, a Nidoqueen, a Seadra a Vaporeon, a Golduck and a Tentacruel.

"And I'm Corey," a trainer in orange practically shouted, gesturing to his impressive team including a Pidgeot, a Venasaur, a Scyther, a Hitmonlee, a Rhyhorn and a Sandslash. Adeline nodded again, looking each of the Pokemon over.

The doors swung open again and in walked three new trainers with the mysterious woman. They varied in age and all had an assortment of Pokemon, including a Vulpix.

"Oh wow!" Adeline cried, rushing towards the fire Pokemon "A Vulpix! I used to have one at home," she explained and then looked up at the Pokemon's trainer. Immediately, Adeline blushed, as she was somewhat smitten by the tall, dark haired guy standing behind the fox Pokemon.

He smiled and offered his hand, almost satisfied by Adeline's rosy red blush.
    "I'm Brock, from Pewter City."

Adeline swooned and took his hand, shaking it and then holding it for a second longer, before clearing her throat and saying "I'm Adeline, of Mount Silver."

God he's cute, she thought watching him inspect her four Pokemon.

"Wow," he murmured, running an appraising eye over her Cyndaquil "These Pokemon are in excellent condition."

"Thanks," Adeline stammered, blushing deeper "It's my dream to be the worlds best breeder," she exclaimed, feeling sillier each passing second. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the boy in a red cap with a Pikachu standing with a girl with short red hair, introducing themselves to the other trainers.

"Really?!" Brock cried, and Adeline's attention instantly returned to him "That's my dream too!" Adeline grinned broadly, of course he was a breeder, he instantly recognized the condition of her Pokemon after all.
    "Well I don't know if you'll be the world's greatest breeder, but you're definitely the prettiest," Brock winked at her, reaching for her hand and kissing it. Adeline blushed again, and thought about what her brothers would do if they saw her acting like such a girl.

Before she could continue her though, the lights blacked out in the enormous hall, and Adeline could only just make out the shapes of the other trainers by the flickering of her Cyndaquil's flames.
    Across the room, a beam of light shot down from the ceiling, and reached straight to the ground, cutting through the twisting ramp.

The strange, pink-haired woman spoke "You are about to meet my Master, the time has come for your encounter with the greatest Pokemon master on earth"
    Adeline immediately felt a wave of uneasiness wash over her and Cyndaquil jumped into her arms, crying out in fear…

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Leo began to walk around the shore a bit and watched how the woman who greeted him just stand back up and walk away like a robot. She seemed to hold no true emotions. This intrigued Leo and out of curiosity he began to follow her to see where she was heading when there a large, fat trainer with a purple shirt, black tight pants and a wild short beard appeared before him. This trainer looked like he was walking around as well, he seemed to be looking for something and was very happy to spot Leo. The fat trainer looked older and made Leo lose track of the woman.

The trainer looked like a foreigner, unclear of where he is from. His voice is deep and speaks in broken english,

"I challenge that of Trainer of the Pokémon to the duel!!" The trainer yelled, he had an accent.

"What? Uh, okay..." Leo muttered, unsure of what the trainer said exactly.

"I will are taketh challenge of such trainer is of Pokémon." The trainer smiled back, devilishly, "For I trainer is name of William Honeythighs will going to defeat you in such battle of the Pokémon." He pointed back towards Leo, "Pokémon of the fire will be go of Pokéball, come out is of Charmander!"

A fearsome Charmander stood infront of Leo, "Ha! Easy, Penny, go!" Leo commanded as he sent his Piplup into battle, "I have a water-type you can't beat me!"Leo laughed, William smirked,

"Do not taketh my skill of the Pokémon fire Charmader of the light. I shall going take the trainer of Water down with the tail of fire that is Charmander." William laughed, "Charmander I command that which is of you to make the attack of scratch on the Piplup that is the other trainer of."

Leo had trouble understanding William's accent but he had to focus on the battle, "Penny, watergun now!" Penny nodded and shot a wave of water towards the charging Charmander, William was shocked, "What? That of water is attack cannot be true in existance. Charmander must stand back on the two feet on which he were to talk on if he were to have feet."

The Charmander slowly got up, almost defeated, "Charmander of the Fire, weaken him with the growl coming of the mouth of Charmander."

"Hmm, Penny quick, use Peck."Penny jumped in the air, blocking the sky, and dived back down smacking the Charmander over the head, causing him to faint. Penny stood in victory. William was shocked,

"Trainer of the Pokémon Water Penny is the trainer of the mean. You make me and one Charmander cry of the day. But I shall come back with the soul of revenge within my heart. Farewell trainer of the water."

William called back his Charmander and ran off. Leo stood unsure of what he was just told. He heard an announcement go off, he decided to follow the rest of the trainers further within the island. He followed them to these large doors that entered within a mountain further inside the island, Leo wasn't sure where he was going exactly until then he was put to a stop by another woman,

"Please, release all of your Pokémon. My Master will be here shortly." She said and then vanished within the crowd of people. She too held no emotion, something didn't sit right with Leo.

He took out his Staravia, it soared over him and Penny, finally resting on his shoulder. However there was something missing,

"Oh wait, where's Lapras?" Leo asked as he couldn't find his Slowbro. He hurried back out, trying to get past the trainers. He turned because he heard something and saw a light, it looked like the master of the island was about to show himself. However before Leo could even turn back the doors closed, locking him out of the room.

"Great, wonderful... I'm going to miss the meeting. That Slowbro is gonna pay!" Leo said, getting angry as he ran back to the beach, trying to find his dimwitted Pokémon.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • LaurenLOVESTONED: Very good interaction with the characters and I guess your character seems to drift off with her emotions, the Cyndaquil's reaction to the Master was very interesting.

To Stantler: Nice idea on having a battle, there isn't any experiance available as there is no need for levelling up. I can't wait to see how you find your way in now and will it be too late?

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Kira followed the woman in silence, even regulating her breathing so as not to make too much noise. She bit her lip from asking about a hot shower - or bath. No, no, she told herself, don't torture yourself. Just think about what kind of person this 'Master' could be. She frowned, as the thought ocurred to her that this Master may be one of those Trainers that mistreated their Pokemon and threatened them to get them to carry out their Trainer's bidding.

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, when they reached a pair of huge doors, and Kira almost ran into the woman. She hastily took a step back as the doors opened, blinking at the sudden light flooding in from the room beyond. The woman continued forward, and Kira hastened to follow, still blinking as her eyes adjusted.

The woman turned to her. "Please release your Pokemon from their Poke Balls and join the others." She said eerily, and Kira stifled the impulse to shudder, "It will not be long until my Master arrives and you learn his intentions."

Kira nodded, and reached into her bag for her four Poke Balls. The doors shut with a boom behind her, and she jumped, also dropping the Poke Balls. The burst open in four bursts of light, and her Pokemon looked around at their new surroundings.

Her Noctowl - Reece - immediately went to perch on her shoulder. "Whoa! She said, trying not to buckle under the Noctowl's combined weight and height. "Reece, you can't do that anymore," she said regretfully, detaching the talons and throwing the bird into the air, where it resumed flying. "You're too big now, remember? You're not a little Hoothoot anymore."

The Noctowl looked a little put out, but brightened and made a happy chirping noise when it was reminded of its recent evolution. Alby quickly attached himself to Kira's beanie, while Irie and Salem remained at her sides. As Kira moved forward to join the others at the table, she took note of the huge Gyarados in one of the pools. Mental note, she thought, don't anger the Gyarados's trainer.

A black-haired boy looked up at her, a smirk on his face. Oh dear. Please don't let this boy be another Caleb. "What took you?" He asked, looking at each of her Pokemon. Kira bit her lip at first to prevent herself from making a sarcastic remark. This could be the Gyarados's trainer, for all she knew.

"A storm." She eyed the Pidgeot behind him, "Which I'm assuming didn't bother your Pidgeot much at all." And she was being honest. The Pidgeot looked like it flew through a bad storm every day. Salem, however, looked a little worse for the wear.

The boy smiled at her praise. Don't get a big head, she thought darkly to herself. You wait, and we'll see who ends up beating the Master. "Nah, not at all. Pidgeot could fly through anything."

Kira only shrugged, and glanced around at the rest of the Pokemon. "So, which ones are yours?"

The boy looked behind him, grinning. "Over there," he motioned to a group containing a Scyther, Hitmonlee, Venasaur, Rhyhorn, and Sandslash. "Say hey, guys!" Each of the Pokemon spoke out. "I'm Corey, by the way." He said, turning back to her.

Kira nodded. "Kira, nice to meet you." She glanced back to the Pokemon. "They all look like they're in great shape," she turned to him. "But, with so many Pokemon, how can you guarantee they're all getting the best training possible? Why do you think I only keep three with me at a time unless I need one?" She asked, smirking a bit herself.

The boy looked taken aback by her sudden change in attitude. Kira shook her head and turned to go see who owned the Gyarados. "Let me know when you have an answer," she said over her shoulder.

Alby and Reece both snickered. Kira grinned at the Vaporeon sitting on the edge of the pool, and Salem immediately jumped up to greet it. "Those are mine," said a voice from behind her. Kira turned to see a stocky older boy. "Including Nidoqueen, here."

Kira grinned. "They all look fantastic," she said, eying each of the Pokemon. "All of these Pokemon take a lot of skill to raise, especially that Gyarados of yours." Kira smiled when the large water-flying type exclaimed his response to the praise. She turned to the trainer. "Should I take that as thanks?" She said, still grinning.

The boy laughed heartily. "I would, but I take my hat off to you for asking." Kira grinned and stroked her Vaporeon. "If you don't mind me saying, that Vaporeon of yours looks pretty good, especially for someone that looks like a rookie."

"You're lucky you threw that compliment in there, otherwise I would probably ask her to Hydro Pump you." Kira glanced upwards. "Or maybe it's the huge Gyarados lurking over me." She laughed, and the boy joined her. "I'm Kira, by the way, rookie trainer aiming to become to best in Johto." She said with a smile, hopping down from the edge and offering her hand.

"Fergus." He said, taking it. Kira nodded, and finally moved to the table, sitting across from a brunette girl with a Wigglytuff.

Looking behind her, Kira saw a Rapidash, Wileplume, Blastoise, Dewgong and Ninetails. "I'm guessing those are yours?" She asked, eyeing the girl as she attacked a banana before feeding her Pokemon some of the fruit.

The girl looked up and smiled. "Yup," she said with a laugh, and Kira had to kill her grimace before the girl saw it. The voice made her skin crawl, not to mention that happy-go-lucky aura just emanating from her.

Kira nodded, quickly pulling the conversation to a close as she turned to Irie, and started stroking and feeding her.

She glanced up when a group of trainers walked through the door, and each of the other trainers introduced themselves and their Pokemon. She grinned at them, and waved her hand around her. "And these are my Pokemon, Reece, Irie, Salem, and Alby." she said, and they each greeted the trio.

Not an instant after, the lights dimmed, leaving the trainers in darkness except for a column of light in the center of the spiraling ramp. The pink-haired woman spoke then. "You are about to meet my Master. The time has come for your encounter with the greatest Pokemon master on earth."

Irie tensed, her leaf perking up in a defiant stance. Alby stood on her head, his tail hand clenching. Kira frowned and craned her neck. And so the Master will finally reveal himself, she thought to herself.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Chapter Three: New Island

There a teenager stood, as the large gates slowly opened, creaking as the enormous hall revealed itself to Brian. The teenager nodded his head at the amazing sight of such indifferant designs as around six to ten trainers filled the room, the teenager didn't bother counting them all.

"We got another one arriving." One trainer shouted out to the others in the hall. Brian looked to the trainer who wore his blue vest as he folded his arms with his eyes closed after yelling out. James looked to the maiden who with her motionless face dazed to him.

"Please release your Pokemon from their Poke Balls and join the others." She said strangely, "It will not be long until my Master arrives and his intentions are revealed." She then walked off slowly, Brian looked bemused.

"Intentions?" He asked, but she took no notice. "What does she mean by that?" The teenager asked himself. The boy started to walk to the table where others had gathered and interacted, Brian took out his four Pokéballs and held all four miniture balls between his fingers before throwing them in the air, where the balls bursted open as four differant kinds of Pokémon revealed themselves. Brians swellow swooped through out the hall in the air, spreading it's wings as it soared and glided back to Brian's side. Blaziken was next to make it's enterance as it clenched it's fists and grunted it's name rockingly. Tentacruel was so exhausted from travelling Brian to New Island, it slept by the water fountain as Brian's Nuzleaf started to chop the air with it's arms, doing a few karaté moves.

"So they're your Pokémon ey?" A trainer with an orange jacket and frizzled blue hair asked Brian who nodded along. "They arn't too bad, my names Corey, and yours?" The trainer asked holding onto his last note.

"Brians the name, Contests the game." Brian said eagerly to his counterpart who laughed at the thought of it.

"Pokémon Contests? They're embarassing, just a bunch of wannbe celebrities." Brian got angered by Corey's words but kept his cool and simply just walked away, to see three people enter, two guys and a girl in soaked clothing like pretty much everyone else. After the maiden had spoke to them, they came over to speak to the other trainers, including Brian. The trainers all interacted and said there names, Brian picked up everyones name as they all introduced their Pokémon. Brian leaned against the long narrow table with his arms folded next to his Nuzleaf while his Blaziken and Swellow were by the Tentacruel in the water. Brian didn't realise that a breeder named Brock holding a Vulpix in his hands came over.

"So, what's your name?" He asked as he held out his hand. Brian unfolded his arms and shook his hand.

"Brian's the name, Contests the game." He said with his popular greeting. Brian noticed a trainer with a red hat upon his head and a Pikachu on his shoulder, recognising the two figures he couldn't put his finger on it.

"That's Ash Ketchum if you didn't know." Brock said as he noticed Brian pondering on the thought. The teenager immidiatly remembered him from the Indigo League tournament he watched on television shortly before his contest battle in the qualifying rounds.

"Ash, I remember. He lost with that Charizard right?" Brian asked the breeder, who nodded along.

"I wouldn't tell him that, his Charizard never was like that. When it was a Charmander it was very obediant, now it doesn't seem to care even though Ash only cares for his Pokémon." Brock explained to Brian who noticed his Nuzleaf went to greet a Venasaur near by. Brian looked over to the trainer by the Venasaur, it was Corey's Venasaur, the trainer that insulted his profession earlier.

"Guys, say hello." The trainer said as all his Pokémon greated everyone around the table, Corey then came over to Brian and brushed back his hair before speaking.

"Sorry about earlier, I'm normally a nice guy. Just a bit frustrated." He held out his hand as Brian shook it and nodded before Corey walked back to his seat eagerly. A few minutes passed and the maiden stood by a long spiral tube that reached as high as you could see, the trainer's and Pokémon's attentions turned to the maiden as she introduced her master.

The lights started to dim where it suddenly the hall became filled with darkness, Brian folded his arms again as everyone looked to the tube where the maiden spoke loud and clearly. "You are about to meet my Master." Brian took a deep breath, keeping his arms folded. "The time has come for your encounter with the greatest Pokemon master on earth." The tube started to brighten as a figure came down from the tube, it was too dificult to make out for Brian though as it came down very fast.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • "Croc! Croc!"

Crocanaw was shaking his trainer vigourously until Gold finally stirred. He sat up and shook his head, looking around the land he was on. The rock was cold and wet with the water splashing on it, but that didn't matter to Gold. He had survived the storm and he couldn't have been more grateful to be alive.

"I can't believe we survived that, but we aren't on New Island," Gold said. He gave a sigh of disappointment. "Well, we're both alive and that's all that matters, right? We'll wait a while before trying to head back towards the Pokemon Center."

He shuddered as he thought about the other trainers. One side of him hoped that they didn't make it, but another side of him just wanted them to be safe and alive, wherever that may be, even if that meant New Island. It made him a little more disappointed that he had not made it, but he tried to shake the emotion off. He had to worry about his and Crocanaw's well-being.

The feeling just wouldn't go away...

Gold sniffed and wiped his eyes. "Crocanaw, let's look around and see if we can find anything," he suggested. He wanted to do something to get his mind off of New Island and challenging a Pokemon Master, the match that probably would've the greatest of Gold's life.

Crocanaw climbed up the rock and into a little cave entrance. Gold climbed up as well, following his pokemon. He slipped into the opening of the cave and found something strange there. Sitting in front of him was a door. Why was a door here? There shouldn't have been a door on an abandoned island.

"This is weird..." Gold mumbled. He twisted the doorknob and the door creaked open, letting him inside a large staircase that was dark and wet with water. Gold climbed the staircase all the way up to the top to an entrance of a hallway. Gold looked around at the many strange, but fascinating, designs on the wall in confusion. At the end of the wall was two large doors- and a lady.

A person, Gold thought. He cleared his throat and walked over to the lady. "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"

"Certainly," responded the lady. Gold looked into her face. It was cold and empty as if it had no emotion in it at all. "You're standing where the greatest pokemon battle of all time will take place. You're on New Island. Before I can let you in, I need to see an invitation.

New Island! Gold was at the place he needed to be the whole time! He felt suddenly happy again, before he remebered the lady's request. "Uh, yeah, here's my invitation." Gold flashed the little card to the lady. She nodded and moved over so he could go inside.

"Go inside. My master will meet you very shortly."

The two doors creaked open, and Gold stepped inside the large room. He was amazed. The room was large and he was so stunned that he didn't even walk in. Gold was instructed to release his pokemon, so he pulled out Pichu and Haunter's pokeball and called out his pokemon. The came inside to where all the other trainers who made it where.

Gold was surprised. There was barely anybody at all. Out of all the trainers waiting at the pokemon center, only a select few had made it. They were all proud of their accomplishment too as they sat around the tables, talking or showing off their pokemon.

Gold was wiped out. He didn't want to talk to anybody at all even though their was so much to talk about. He pulled an apple from a fruit basket sitting nearby and nibbled on it until the lady walked inside and faced the trainers.

"Welcome trainers to New Island. You are about to meet my master shortly. Please welcome the strongest Pokemon Trainer in the world!"

Gold stood up and clenched his fists as his biggest challenge ever appeared right before him.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • *Lanee: Very good post and good interaction with the other characters and I'm pretty sure your character wont expect who the Master is.

Dark_Link12: Good post and the idea of your character grabbing something to eat was a good as it showed the after effects of a tough journey over the sea.

Chapter Four: Mewtwo Strikes Back
    (Two Posts)

Description: Everyone was anxious, perhaps scared. In the large hall, the ancitipation of few seconds seemed hours. The maiden stood introducing you all to her Master.

"You are about to meet my Master, the time has come for you to meet the greatest Pokémon Trainer on Earth."

The Master comes down on a long spiral tube of a bright blue light. The Pokémon and trainers alike get wary of it.

"Yes, the worlds greatest Pokémon Master is all the most powerful Pokémon on Earth. This is the ruler of New Island and soon the whole world, Mewtwo."

The trainers are shocked and one retailiates. "A Pokémon can't be a Pokémon Master, no way!"

"Quiet human, now I'm the one making the rules." Mewtwo and the Maiden both say before the trainer gets sent into the water. His Gyarados goes to attack and then gets attacked by Mewtwo and faints. The Maiden is then back to her normal self, Nurse Joy in the hands of Brock. Mewtwo explains all what is going to happen and etc (Watch film if you want quotes, this is where you can interact with other characters and perhaps Mewtwo to get information).

Mewtwo reveals seven Pokémon, Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Blaziken, Torterra, Feraligatr and Dragonite (The one who gave you the invitation). Three trainers fight the Kanto Starters while then your choice is left to battle the others.

What You Do: Find out Mewtwo's intentions either by communication or gathering quotes off the film and listening to him, maybe see Nurse Joy. Then you choose whether to battle one of the remaining four Pokémon with one of your's or think of creative ways to do your post(s). Finish your post with all the Pokémon Battles done.

I don't think I really layed out much of the above quite well, so if you have any questions or ideas, PM me. As I'm trying to make twists in this role play as it's from the film, it's quite dificult.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Leo never found his Slowbro named "Lapras", angry, Leo headed back to the weird building that seemed to cover the entire small island, however the doors wouldn't open, not even budge just a tiny bit. The island seemed deserted and the only thing that Leo was able to hear aside from ocean and wind were the giant windmills and talking...

Leo looked around to see who was talking, it sounded like people were having a conversation not to far from him.

"We're just... so close right now, we can reach it." A woman said, "Let's go in now." said a man. Leo got closer and hid behind a large stone, he saw two adults, dressed in white uniforms with their backs turned on him talking to each other with what appears to be a Meowth standing up right next to them. They seem to turn over the corner and find something.

"We need to go in through the sewer..." The woman mentioned, she appeared to be seeing an entrance possibly. Just then she started to sound spooked from her more collected self, "Eh? I sensed something..."

Funny thing is, Leo sensed something too just there, as if something was watching him and these two other trainers but he didn't know what and just then something weird happened. At first Leo didn't believe his ears but he could of swore the Meowth started to talk,

"Let's go quickly, nya." It cried out and hurried along with the two other trainers.

Leo figured it would be best to follow these guys since they seemed to know how to get in. He followed behind them, hiding in the shadows with Penny hugging the wall with him.

"Man, it smells like poop in here." Leo coughed as he pinched his nose with his jacket trying not to breathe, his Piplup holding his nose, nodding in agreement.

Unable to cope with the smell of the sewers, Leo found a ladder and went up it, leaving the white uniform trainers down there to their unknown destination.

Leo moved the top over as he crawled out, yelling, "AIR! FRESH AIR!" he said in delight as he started to breathe again, his Piplup joining, hanging on to his back. He looked around and saw that he was in a giant room, he realized that this was the room he left when trying to look for his Slowbro. His Staravia, soared away from him towards the group of trainers in the center of the room. Leo followed seeing a trainer get thrown back against a Gyarados, "Whoa!" Leo muttered. He turned and saw what appeared to be some sort of weird looking Pokémon, it glowed in a blue light.

"Wow! Who's that Pokémon? Raichu?" Leo asked, Penny shrugged. Leo smiled and took out a Pokéball, "Whatever it is, it's mine! Pokéball GO!" Leo shouted as he threw a Pokéball towards the mysterious Pokémon that stood before the trainers. Suddenly a trainer with a red cap started to glow blue and was pulled in front of the weird looking Pokémon, using him as a shield against the Pokéball thrown by Leo, the trainer screamed,

"Wha? AHHH!!" He started to glow red and was instantly zapped into Leo's Pokéball. The ball shook a bit and then stopped, the catch is complete. "Th-that's possible?" Leo asked, his Staravia and Piplup stared dumbfounded.

"Stupid human. Be gone!" a voice was heard, Leo and his Pokémon started to glow blue and were thrown across the room, slamming against the large doors. "Ouch, that hurt... a lot." Leo said, rubbing his back. His Pokémon slowly getting up. A Pikachu ran up to him and started to slap him with two other trainers, a girl and a guy with a big backpack, "Give our friend back!" They yelled, "Where's Ash? Release him at once!"

Leo laid there and slowly rested against the doors, unsure of what just happened.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Chapter 2: A real challenge
    Max walked out into the cold sheering rain. He came up to his playful Lapras and put his freezing hand on her body. Max quickly took his hand off for she was freezing cold.

"No wonder." Max said putting his hand back on her head.

He looked around and noticed the boy with the Pikachu he saw earlier was leaving on the back of a Squirtle! Surely if a Squirtle could do it so could Lapras.

"Hey girl. How do ya feel about taking me across this angry ocean to New Island huh?" Max asked.

"Laaaa." Lapras said turning around.

Max smiled and jumped on her back. Her back freezing which to Max wasn't a problem because he had stuck a hot rock he found at a spring not to long ago in his pocket and had warmed it up using Monferno's Flamethrower. Max sighed knowing this would be a challenge.

"Ok Lapras. Let's get to New Island!" Max said.

Lapras sped off into the devastating rain. A few minutes after their departure a bolt of lightning came crashing down right in front of them. Lapras jumped back deathly frightened fell into the water on her back. Max was being totally stupid and hadn't grabbed hold on her in anyway and was sent flying into the air. He landed into the freezing cold water and slowly started sinking.

This is really cold. I can't hear anything other then Lapras's cry and then the thunder clapping above water. I fell pain, I don't have any air in my lungs after I screamed and fell into this god forsaken freezing water. I fell the tingling in my left hand...It's going numb. Max thought as he started losing conciousness.

Max slowly opened his hurting eyes which were attached to his freezing head. He saw his Lapras and that she was carying him across the deadly ocean.

Am I alive? Is this heaven? No I think I'm still alive. Max thought regaining the feeling in his hand.

Lapras seeing that he was awake threw him onto her back, scaring Max because he didn't know what she was doing and then landed on her back almost falling off. He slid down her back and quickly grabbed apart of protruding shell on her back and climbed up. He sat up and grabbed the back of her neck and looked to make sure he had everyone's pokeballs with him. Monferno's, Sneasel's, Eevee's, and Lapras's were all in check. Max sighed with relief and looked foreward.

He could see the outsketching of what he thought was New Island. He coughed a few times and to his surprise coughed up alot of water. Lapras flinched looking disgusted and continued through the harsh seas. They arrived on New Island later then everyone else appearently because the gate was closed.

"Crud!" Max said pounding the gate with his fists.

Nobody came to let him in though.

(sorry if it's a little short:/)​

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Stantler: Did you just say Ash was put in a Pokéball? I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. I'm not gonna bother grading this, no offense but that is one crazy thing to do.

Pikalover: You got Chapter Three to do by Friday, like everyone else. Good post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Of course, the catch didn't last and the Trainer named Ash was let loose. It seems Pokéballs function better for Pokémon not humans. He, along with his friends and the rest of the trainers were angry at Leo for what he had done, but it wasn't his fault. He just wanted to catch Mewtwo but that went down the tube.

"Man, now everyone hates us." Leo said, talking to Penny and Staravia. His Pokémon agreed, "You guys are no help." Leo stared at his Pokémon a bit angry.

Leo sighed and heard a voice coming from somewhere. he thought it was Mewtwo again, but it sounded more human, he looked around and found a trainer. The one he saw before that was on a Tentacruel. It was a trainer who has brown hair and baggy blue jeans. He approached him,

"Are... you Brian?" Leo asked timidly, since he is shy around strangers. "I don't think we met before... but I could of swore that I heard you talk just now.." Leo said, confusing the trainer. Leo continued, "It was crazy... but why do you grade posts. This is a fanfic and roleplay.. not a high-school essay... I mean, uh, if you're going to make pointless and demeaning posts like that then I don't see why I can't do this." Leo said as his heard hurt.

"W-who's Pikachu Lover? What's going on?" Leo became confused, his Pokémon looked worried for him.

"Quite mumbling you pathetic human!" Mewtwo said as a group of cloned Pokémon came from behind him. Leo heard a trainer call out for a battle. Leo was all gun-ho about it until he realized he had to battle as well,

"I-I'm not good at battling. I mean battling these Pokémon.. I don't think we stand a change.." Leo said as he watched Pokémon and their trainers get flung around by Mewtwo like they were made out of tissue paper. "But I guess I have no other choice... we came to battle after all." Leo shrugged, his Pokémon getting ready behind him.

Mewtwo led everyone to a giant arena where he would battle each trainer one by one with his clones. Leo watched how every trainer were getting defeated one by one as the clones seemed to be more powerful and have the upper-hand. Finally Mewtwo sent out a cloned Staravia. Leo's real Staravia was brought out to the arena,

"Okay Staravia, it's all on you now! Don't let that fake win!" Leo yelled towards his Pokémon.

The two Staravias started to fly into the air, much like the Charizards from before. The cloned Staravia was too fast and powerful for Leo's. They both kept pecking and grabbing each others wings with their talons until the clone Staravia slapped Leo's with his wing, causing him to fall back down in pain. As he laid there, the clone landed on top of him and began to peck wildly at his face.

"Noo!!! Stop! Stop! I give up! Don't hurt my Staravia!" Leo cried out for his Pokémon as he ran for his Staravia, picking it up in his hands, trying to nurture him.

"Now, as victor. All of your Pokémon are mine!" Mewtwo said as he began to toss out millions of weird looking black pokéballs towards everyone's Pokémon, catching them.

"What I thought catching Trainers Pokémon was impossible.." Leo said, and then he remembered what he did with Ash, "Nevermind..." He muttered as he ran away with Staravia still in his hands, Penny running with him, running further ahead, "Penny run! Don't let him catch you!!" Leo yelled as he tried to find a way out of the arena but all the exits seemed blocked...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back