• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon MindCrystal

Would you still play Johto remake hacks, even though HeartGold/SoulSilver is coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamtari

The Zianator
    Years
    OK here it is. Though you don't have to use it if you don't wanna. I could also do some overworld sprites.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    This hack looks good - i want to play it - dont quit cause this has a potential

if you want a titlescreen editor i would love to - just pm me saying if you still want one or not.

but i can only do the text and picture - but the picture must be a sprite that is in the game already - or atleast been inserted into the game already!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    This hack looks good - i want to play it - dont quit cause this has a potential

if you want a titlescreen editor i would love to - just pm me saying if you still want one or not.

but i can only do the text and picture - but the picture must be a sprite that is in the game already - or atleast been inserted into the game already!

Sent you a PM you should read it.

As much as I like this hack. The sprites on the rival need a LOT of work to be honest, they look really odd.

Charchic.

Which one? The Battle, or the overworld. The overworld I know needs work it was my first try, and I know the Battle sprites leg looks weird.

Like the hack, its good to see another remake of the Johto Saga. Good Luck

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I have imported a new house for a tileset. It looks more like the one in the originals. I also have a new wooden sign that was ripped from a beta screenshot, and I upgraded it a bit.

Pokémon MindCrystal
    Pokémon MindCrystal

Here are some tile errors that I will try to fix.

Pokémon MindCrystal
    Pokémon MindCrystal

xanida

Anime Lover
    Years
    Ok...I'm hansiec's sister, and I was wondering, can I do the overworlds? I can do them, but it might just take a small amount of time. I can draw really good, but on the computer, it just takes a little longer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Hmm... So many G/S/C remakes...

This one seems AWESOME! at least there were G/S/C tiles and the bad movement permission. Good luck on this~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back