• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon MissingGlitch (The thread is back!)

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Originally, I made a hack, it was called Pokémon MissingGlitch. But the thread died before I could finsh even the first Alpha, but, luckily, I don't like to leave a hack unfinished so... IT'S GLITCH TIME!!!

Here's the original thread.
    Hack Name: Pokémon MissingGlitch Version
    Hack of: Pokémon FireRed Version

Introduction
    This is basically a FireRed version... but with a twist! Remember MissingNo., 'M and other glitches, well, all hybrids of other Pokémon are now in the PokéDex (now known as the GlitchDex), replacing other Pokémon and spreading fast.

Plot
    Team Rocket discovered a rare Pokémon called 'M, Giovanni ordered them to conduct experiments, but the Glitch broke out, in it's anger it and it's brother, MissingNo., spread into thousands of other Glitches, the newly formed glitches started spreading and contaminating other Pokémon. Luckily a boy named Red (From Pokémon Red/Blue Version) destroyed Team Rocket and once the Rockets were gone the Glitches felt know reason to be angry... but Team Rocket reformed and so the glitches became completely dangerous and much more evil (See the Yellow MissingNo., much more dangerous than the Red/Blue one), after Team Rocket was stopped again, the glitcges stored up energy, now they're fully refreshed and more powerful than ever... Uh-oh! It's your's and other trainers of the world's responsibility to stop these glitches, defeat Team Rocket, and save the world!

Features
    Glitch Pokémon
    'M and MissingNo. as Legendaries
    Glitch City Reopened! (Maybe, I plan on making it possible to leave the Safari Zone without being stopped).
    And Many More

Screenshots
    N/A for now.

Banners
    None yet

Downloads
    Sadly none are available... yet!
    Credits
    Harry Blue5 (Duh)- For making the hack (if it's released)
    someperson2008- His glitch city hack reminded me about Pokémon MissingGlitch, so in his own way, he inspired me to make the new thread.

The Aftermath: The Rise of Eevee
    This is planned to be a MissingGlitch 2 should this hack be popular, it'll be the sequel, have less glitches, but still have a good, maybe even better, storyline [WARING: May contain spoilers for the end of Pokémon MissingGlitch1]:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Lol, my original thread was made is: June 16th, 2008, 10:06 AM. When was your thread made?

But you did inspire me to make a new thread when you reminded me about glitches and hacks, so... I guess you deserve a small spot in the credits.

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I'm afraid this is supposed to be a solo hack...

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    ... because I want people to know about it? You do know what the Scrapbox is for, right?

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • Another glitch hack, sweet!
    I hope you have glitch overworlds in it, cause thatd be fun to make and do.
    So Enjoy making this hack.
    And I'll enjoy watching it grow.

Much LucK!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    idk if i should get credit bc i didn't do anything really but thanks anyways =]

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Actually, (unintentionally, of course) you're glitch thread made me remember this one, thus posting it again, thus bringing the hack, thus me planning two sequels, and thus I like saying thus.

Back