• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Modern Emerald (Complete, 2.3.1 Released! Following Pokémon, Modern Battle Frontier, and more!)

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I don't think I've ever been so excited for a RomHack before... This is... seriously amazing. I'm in love with this hack, thank you so much!!!

SpringtraP-MasK

Just a Artist
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    i want to play this but the fact you have permanent fainting keeps me from even wanting to play this. so, if I just start a new game and lose to the first rival fight my whole game is gonna be over?

if you have an ult version where this is removed or disabled, I'll gladly give it a try, but perma faint just turned me and a few of my close friends off from even thinking of playing this.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    i want to play this but the fact you have permanent fainting keeps me from even wanting to play this. so, if I just start a new game and lose to the first rival fight my whole game is gonna be over?

if you have an ult version where this is removed or disabled, I'll gladly give it a try, but perma faint just turned me and a few of my close friends off from even thinking of playing this.
    Considering that permadeath is an option in the list with the bold lettering that states it is selectable, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I've looked for Omanyte in Steven's Room in Meteor Falls but can't seem to find it. Is it hidden? I've checked all the rocks by interacting but haven't found it.

SpringtraP-MasK

Just a Artist
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Considering that permadeath is an option in the list with the bold lettering that states it is selectable, I don't even know what you're talking about.
    i didnt notice that. thanks for letting me know, i got to inform my friends about this now.

thanks again and look forword to trying this game now.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've looked for Omanyte in Steven's Room in Meteor Falls but can't seem to find it. Is it hidden? I've checked all the rocks by interacting but haven't found it.
    Omanyte and Kabuto are actually in Altering Cave since 2.0, but I forgot to change the docs. I just fixed the docs to reflect that.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Omanyte and Kabuto are actually in Altering Cave since 2.0, but I forgot to change the docs. I just fixed the docs to reflect that.

How exactly does altering cave work? It would be nice if more information were in the sheets document. I looked around and none were there. Also, I encountered multiple level 70+ unown. Is that intended? On 2.3.0

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey man, great Rom! This is my favorite from hack, I wish I could apply it to any game and play.
    QOL Request: can a vendor be added in Lillycove that sells the Evo stones? it would be nice to get certain Pokemon. :)

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey man, great Rom! This is my favorite from hack, I wish I could apply it to any game and play.
    QOL Request: can a vendor be added in Lillycove that sells the Evo stones? it would be nice to get certain Pokemon. :)
    You can pretty easily farm these stones in the water between Lilycove and Evergrand. Watch this:
    and then after you have the setup go to the water east of Lilycove and you can find as many shards as you need.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    You can pretty easily farm these stones in the water between Lilycove and Evergrand. Watch this:
    and then after you have the setup go to the water east of Lilycove and you can find as many shards as you need.
    I usually play with the randomizer on, so what Pokemon I encounter is not consistent! but thanks for the tip!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How exactly does altering cave work? It would be nice if more information were in the sheets document. I looked around and none were there. Also, I encountered multiple level 70+ unown. Is that intended? On 2.3.0

You have to unlock the rest of the cave by
    Spoiler:

Unown are intended.

Back