• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon: Perfect Edition (based on my IRL playthrough)

dingadeeznutz

Deg Deg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    Years
    This isn't my ACTUAL Moon Journal but it's based on my real playthrough. LOL WELP

I first played this game the day after it came out in the UK. (hey that rhymes!) When I first played, I was such a DINGUS that I thought they made the switch to voice acting and had the sound off. (Trololololololololol) I can't remember which hair colour and eye colour I picked because my character in the postgame looks SO FRIDGING DIFFERENT now. (hurr durr)

A few minuns later

I picked Popplio (of course I did) and called it Kawaii. Because it's kawaii. I said it was cute (because it is) and I was told it was cute and cool. (I thought she would h8 it bcuz it's Popplio and I'm the only one who likes it. *forever alone face*)

Later

I have a Rattata (Alolan) and a Ledyba now. Nicknamed the Ledyba AJ Ladybug. (ANIMAL JAAAAAAAM)

End of my Perfect Edition "from memory" recap. Trololololololololol.

Back