• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Mutants

JustX

The Mutant
Years
  • Since a few weeks I am working with Pokémon Essentials and RPG Maker XP, I decided now to share my ideas in this forum:

THE STORY:

We are in the future of this world. Due to the rising water of the global warming the land gets less and less, following to that there is more war. Team Exo is a Team of scientist who try to use their cloning machines to clone Pokémon and create an army out of strong Pokémon to get as much land as possible for their science experiments. Unfortunately Mewtu noticed that and decided to use exactly these humans to create an own army to slave the humanity. For that, Mewtu wants Genesect. It got catched from a very famous Trainer called Ash Ketchum as you are 6 years old. It gets delivered into the laboratory where both of your parents work. As Mewtu decides to use Genesect to create an army, your parents get killed. Since that you live at your grandma. Exactly 10 years after youre finally 16 and get your first Pokémon, what have been one of the most interesting Pokémon for your parents. In the night of your 16th birthday you dream that the professor gets killed by mewtu so you wake up but dont mind it anymore, continue like nothing happened but soon you will recognize that it was maybe not only a dream...

Who is your foe?
    Who is your friend?
    What will happen?

FEATURES:

The first Pokémon of your Party follows you

Many new Items implemented
    For example the so called VIEW what allows you to watch your computer without being into a pokécenter (portable computer)
    But thats only one of many new things.

Your Starter is Eevee, you will get thunder- fire- or waterstone to decide what kind of pokémon you want to have.

The day care is in your starter town.
    -A little story how the day care gets created

Little quests here and there

Custom Egg Sprites

New Region called Sodor what is actually an Island next to Kanto

HM's converted into items

New Trainer-Sprites (Boy - Girl)
    Many different Tilesets together - I will credit later

WORKING ON:

Day / Night System
    Berry System
    Kanto Region (0%)
    Johto Region (0%)
    Hoenn Region (0%)
    Many things which are secrets up to now :P
    I got a lot of ideas but yet I am nooby in scripting, hope thatll change

I havent got that much to show at the moment, screenshots will follow.

I am working on this project alone, at the moment its only available on german but in the future it will be translated also into english.
    As I said, credits will follow.
    One who I can credit already though is FL who helped me and of course I used some of his scripts.
    To that I credit Aljen who helped me with the shadow under the playersprite.
    AND for the following pokemon script I credit Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty and venom12

Share your ideas or whatever with me, I will listen ^^

-JustX-

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=76119&stc=1&d=1437859271

Mellan

Pokémon Chion Developer
    Years
  • The story is interesting, though I have not understood some parts. At first place, why does Mewtwo need an army of humans? They are scientists, so I assume they're not good at battling. xD And still, why are they doing experiments? What's their goal?
    Besides this, the whole thing sounds nice.

As far as I can see from the feature list, you are willing to implement FOUR region in your game. How will you balance it?

JustX

The Mutant
    Years
  • Mewtwo needs the scientist to clone Genesect, it is not able to clone ^^
    Mewtwos goal is it to slave the humanity because they did bad to him, vegence.

Yes its my goal because the story is about the world and not Sodor itself. Though its not a need.
    How I balance it.. what do you mean with "balance"?

Thank you ^^

Mellan

Pokémon Chion Developer
    Years
  • I mean... how will you balance Pokémons' levels? If you travel to another region with your old team (from Sodor region), wild Pokémons should be more stronger, as well as gym leaders.
    OR are you planning to implement just 8 gyms scattered throughout the world?

JustX

The Mutant
    Years
  • Thats a good question Mellan..
    I actually dont want 32 badges thats crazy..
    Yeah I will cancel this part I think

Thank you Aljen ^^

JustX

The Mutant
    Years
  • Pokemon_Titlescreen_Mutants.jpg
    [/url][/IMG]
    Thats my Titlesecreen up to now.. Any Comments?

Back