• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3 Speculation

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
    Yeah, revealing the origin of Wiggly's guild and some other things including some new plot pieces would actually be hard to do without making the whole storyline just plain out badass. I'm just going to use recreate my old team too of Mudkip and Pikachu. After i finish the storyline that way, i have got to see how it feels to start out with riolu lol :P

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    :|
    to me its starting to get boring and i think they shoulden't make a third MD
    but when they release it..there obviously gonna add something devastatingly new?

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Another mystery dungeon to play! I like mystery dungeons I have played Mystery Dungeon Red and Time. I have others too on my computer but I haven't played those. What's wrong with Phanpy? It's cool pokemon. I like that thing. Riolu is best change to game. I like other character changes too. But I want Cubone there too. I have it in Mystery Dungeon Red and he is very good with his Bonemerang. Hope they make game quickly. :D

SingedAura

Hacker and Lucario fan
    Years
    YAAAA! Riolu! I had Riolu as a starter in t/d but now i can do it without having to use action replay. The whole pirate thing is cool, but Nintendo probably won't put it in :S

Back