• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Human Invasion

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I'm ill with a really bad sore throat (as in I can barely breathe, let alone eat or yawn.) so I won't be on for the next week at most, but it most likely won't take that long. I've been sleeping most of the time, but it hasn't helped much. Really sorry, but you can put the SUs up still.

I'll need to sort things out with the storyline etc. but I should post the IC soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I feel not to great either. Fever over 100 degrees since the 30th. X( I hope you get better!

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    eeveeandmew, I really hope you're talking about Fahrenheit because if you were saying Celsius you would kind of be on fire.

Also, I'll upload the RP thread later today.

Last edited:

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Just realised I completely forgot the hidden word ._.

Oh well.

Anyway, tyler1616 is now accepted!

I'm still quite confused about eeveeandmew's character.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    revising character :)

Pokémon: Ditto

Nickname: Glitches

Appearance: a green ditto (ability is immunity)

Personality: She is very friendly. Glitches can not control what she turns into but is never as strong as she appears. She can change into non pokemon things at random. (Which she hates.) When she transforms she is always slightly green, and other dittos pick on her for it, so she dislikes others. She can be very bold at times.

History: She is very young(a few months old), so she gets underestimated a lot. She has defeated countless threats using this advantage. She was hit by many toxics while fighting a toxicroak for foodover the course of several weeks, so she turned green and built up an immunity to it. After this, she was looked upon as ugly, so she stays in a cave a lot.

Type: Hidden

Make more sense this time?

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • I posted in the IC thinking that's where you sign up... Sorry about that.

Pokémon: Ralts
    Nickname: Erin
    Appearance: The fins on his head are sky blue, and he is rather small for his level. (4)
    Personality: Adventurous, although cautious. He doesn't have much faith in himself.
    History: When he was in an egg, his family (4 siblings, a mother gardevoir and a father gallade) went out to collect food. They were cornered and killed by a large pack of mightyena. He hatched the next day and lived in the burrow ever since.
    Type: Hidden

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Since im not very familiar with this sooo... when it comes to character interaction, as in, between other rprs, is the whole paragraph thing exempt, or is there a certain way of doing it

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Also is anyone else gonna join the rp -_- it seems wierd only having me and erro posting

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Blue stone, cant tell if mochika is active. Ill try to shoot mochika a pm for you. Its pretty lonely with just me and erro

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I'm so sorry! You're both accepted!

And for the interaction question, you should probably PM each other and decide what will happen, so you're not exempt from the rule. If they don't answer, message me and I'll try and figure out what to do.

Also, I'm planning on adding a new part on my main post in the IC, about catching pokémon and interactions etc.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Pokémon: Porygon Z

Nickname: SK1947V (Cy for short)

Appearance: Very much normal except for two things: 1) colors are paler than normal, and 2) a small serial number is shown on its chest (SK1947V)

Personality: Very curious of the outside world but very analytical in nature. Cy will go to great lengths to understand the nature of everything he encounters and process the data for later on. He is very cautious and extremely alert around humans, ready to shoot a beam at them and flee if necessary. Cy does not consider himself to be part of the world around him which oddly enough makes him feel outcast. He recently found out about emotions and is currently learning more about them, but its tough to understand sometimes.

History: Cy was created in a laboratory as yet another synthetic pokemon for human use. His creation, however, was for evolutionary testing and longevity. Forced evolution for even a digitally-formed pokemon was very inconvenient and uncomfortable, almost classified as torture within his mind. After many weeks of failed theories, the scientists decided to try their experiments again. This time, though, they'd allow Cy to take a physical form so they could continue their experiments unabated. When Cy was finally awakened in the real world he was completely overwhelmed by his environment and wanted to learn more about it. The scientists were amused by this, but only for a short while. They soon decided to resume testing.

Cy felt that their tests were unnecessary since they failed the first time, but no one seemed to care what a pokemon thought. As they approached him again, Cy was scared of what other "modifications" they were going to do to him so he fired a Triple Beam at them and ran away. One man was frozen by the attack, so the Porygon Z was classified as a threat and everyone in the building was after him. He defended himself with his beam attacks and was finally able to escape to the wild, where he found his way to the new world. Unsure of where to go, he found his way to a small town and was convinced to join a guild while there. He uses these missions as opportunities to learn about nature and how the world around him works.

Type: Guild

Ouran

Back