• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
    Samson said:
    umm, is the Spanish version as short as the English? silly question but people are talking about surfing here and there, and i'm puzzled by this because where i was in the game before realizing that perhaps your alpha (or was it a beta?) ended, i couldn't even find a gym to battle in.

is the beta supposed to end after you get the lapras? cus that's where it did for me. and i also wanted to say that it's very good. good work. i just wanted to point out one thing: why in the world can you run into level 5 vileplumes and bellossoms? my pikachu was being tortured by those things! lol
    Well, I dunno which area, but whichever island was the setting for Pikachu's Rescue Adventure had wild Bellossom all over it, and you're supposed to catch a Spearow so you stand a chance in hell. Also, the beta does NOT end with the Lapras. Get the pretty thing to level 12 and see what happens. (I suggest you make it fight the Geodudes.) You'll go far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    BuoyselLover said:
    Well, I dunno which area, but whichever island was the setting for Pikachu's Rescue Adventure had wild Bellossom all over it, and you're supposed to catch a Spearow so you stand a chance in hell. Also, the beta does NOT end with the Lapras. Get the pretty thing to level 12 and see what happens. (I suggest you make it fight the Geodudes.) You'll go far.

oh thanks. i got tired of destroying those geodude up until level 11! am i the only one that's impressed by the beautiful lapras surf sprite??

Darky1992

Hack-rom player
    Years
    No youre not the only one (i think), but anyway, when you are about to ride on lapras the trainers changes to the one of ruby, and misty changes to may O_o, fix that plz!
    THE HACK IS GREAT!

PS:ahhh...i'd prefer to you to change BACK teh grass tile, i really dont like it...

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    @Hiccup
    Fixed!
    thanks
    it will see it corrected when the next beta will be released

@BuoyselLover
    You will see soon the kabuto's cave ;)
    and cheating is NOT at all the way to get the cristal onix.
    Believe me

@kingofgames300g
    if you still cant patch succesfully, PM me

@cy2255
    thanks for report it
    now Ive fixed it replacing the ship's old script with a simple text script.

@BuoyselLover
    thank you again

@Suicune Girl
    i sure it!

@Darky1992
    i had fixe it some time ago, but in the first beta haven been actualized that

why dont you like the grass tiles?
    i like it because the FR tiles transmit simplicity

@master pokemon
    i suppose the only way to continue the game after that bug is with a gameshark

this animation have the may overworld that darky92 refers, dont worry about it, i lhope you like it

"Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    How do I get past all those bushes? I can't get anwhere, I'm just cruisin' around all those mini islands to the left of Valencia.

simadons

Imagine
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2013
    I Love It..

A wonderful hack, keep up the good hacks... the maps glitch is sad though...

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Bouysel: yes, the beta ends after you beat that gym (the gym leader character tells you this), however, there are many items and other things to look for after doing so. and yes, that blastoise is a killer, but i managed to beat it with cacturne at level 23. you can catch a cacturne on one of those sandy islands. it's the perfect pokemon for this game because it knows ingrain, leaf seed and absorb. it wasn't that hard to raise because i sorta neglected my lapras and pikachu, and instead raised it and breloom (you should get breloom too). have you ran into those trainers with level 27 pokemon? these two will help with that.

SupaCuz: you get in through the trees and enter the forest. yah it's not very specific of where to enter, but you should look for an entrance-like dip in the total bunch of trees.

Sergio: one thing i found is when you go in the gym, that guy that cheers you on talks about the fighting gym leader in ruby rather about the orange island leader.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    I got thru the forest but can't figure out where to go next I'll post a screen of where I'm stuck when I get home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back