• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I loved your beta:D unfortunately i think i got to the end.:'( im in the crystal onyx cave buy cant walk further at that place. I hope a new beta is coming soon even better the whole version :D but guess we have to be patient:paranoid:

Years
  • Help me

When i patch the file to a ruby rom the screen goes blank and makes noises please help me. My rom is 0907 - Pokemon Ruby (U)(Mugs) is this the right one? Or do i need a diferent one?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2016
    will i use a Ruby(U) rom and it works

i have a problem....

after taking the first badge i dunnu where should i go

and where is the onix cave, if you can show me an image and thank u

yankee_fanatic33

GENIUS INC.
    Years
  • I like this hack, Sergio--. It fits right under the definition of "challenging". My only problem with it is that it is in Spanish, and, even though I'm taking Spanish class in school, I still don't understand a lot of the words... But keep it up!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Empires228 said:
    When i patch the file to a ruby rom the screen goes blank and makes noises please help me. My rom is 0907 - Pokemon Ruby (U)(Mugs) is this the right one? Or do i need a diferent one?
    I don't think you can use ***** Roms. i tried that before, didn't work for me. try to find that isn't an intro hack.
    Anyways, this is a awesome hack! even though i still can't find the second gym. KUTAW! (Keep Up The Awsome Work)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    The onyx cave is north west just before the island where you cant go further there is a water which is dark blue where you are supposed to not surf and within there is light blue water where you can surf on. its the same trick as reaching the first gym by walking trough the trees. at the water there is an entrance to and then when you are at the middle blue water there is another entrance to that darker water again which leads you to the entrance. I hope you understand it a little its hard to explain.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2016
    geeee thankx i am gonna try to go there

ok you help me but i stuck in the cave...

there is a block way, is that is the end of the beta?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    i believe so Evan cause i cant get further aswell hope the release next patch soon haha i dont care if it is spanish cause il find out where to get anyway :P tho it is a little easier hahaha CANT CONTROL MY PATIENCE!!!! :D

shocbolt

Lost Souls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Dogboy2709 said:
    I don't think you can use ***** Roms. i tried that before, didn't work for me. try to find that isn't an intro hack.
    Anyways, this is a awesome hack! even though i still can't find the second gym. KUTAW! (Keep Up The Awsome Work)
    ***** rom are fine.If youve read the pinned topics in gba emulation on there.You would know you have to change your save type(on the emulator) to flash 128k and eeprom to make most of the pokemon games work.

Btw great hack sergio.Im currently downloading it.I cant wait to play :D

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I am having troble playing this game and any other hack. I allways get an error message. It Says: No image file found on ZIP: ----------------------------------------------------------------- and Unsupported File type

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    i wish the orange island game would get released in english. its confusing lol.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    XD I wonder if my second year of Spanish will help in this game. this looks awesome. XD

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    On Naranja does anyone know what to do or where to go once u go inside the place where the lapras disappears at and it teleports u to the pokemon center? im confused, i dont know where to go now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back