• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Naturo Verde

Do you like the new palettes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alrite that makes sense!~ Just posting in case you need to post any updates...anyhow good luck and uhh need any support banners?

I would love some more support banners! Thank you! :3

I should probably get done mapping and scripting the first two towns and first route tomarrow. So expect more screens. :3

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    here i did a banner for you, hope you like it:
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

Years
    When I click open sopiler nothing comes up.
    Well it must be something with your computer or forum settings because I just opened them all successfully. If you want I can PM you whatever you want to see. :3

Also, no new screenshots until (maybe) Monday. Jeremy is inserting a new title screen and some new music for me. :3 Thank you all for caring enough to look here. And caring even more and posting. :D

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    Wow. I love the palette on the ROM, its a very nice hack in general, and I love the screen shots!!!

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Jeremy? THE Jeremy? wow, i guess your gonna have an awesome tile ;_; would u mind me asking wat it will look like..oh yea and i forgot to ask wat u wanted on the banner...-_- silly me

Years
    Jeremy?(1) THE Jeremy? wow, i guess your gonna have an awesome tile ;_; (2)would u mind me asking wat it will look like..oh yea and i forgot to ask (3)wat u wanted on the banner...-_- silly me

Lol I broke your post up into sections.

(1): Yes, THEE Jeremy. XD
    (2): I don't mind but I won't tell. I will post a screenshot of it though when I see it.
    (3): Surprise me! :D

Momoko

Years
    ok umm...that was a solid 4:39 seconds of gameplay *and im not kidding* lol it's very simple buut i liked it :P only things i didnt like was...the Prof, if u can even call him that :P, still says "I have an assistant waiting 4 u etc" and uhh in the first route, talking to the guy that works in the Mart does nothing...he basically has no text O_O

altogether i like it. can't wait to see more! * i luv how u made the wild pokemon ratio high!ppl will get so annoyed*

Years
    ok umm...that was a solid 4:39 seconds of gameplay *and im not kidding* lol it's very simple buut i liked it :P only things i didnt like was...the Prof, if u can even call him that :P, still says "I have an assistant waiting 4 u etc" and uhh in the first route, talking to the guy that works in the Mart does nothing...he basically has no text O_O

altogether i like it. can't wait to see more! * i luv how u made the wild pokemon ratio high!ppl will get so annoyed*

XD I forgot to give him a script. Oops ^^;. Also, it is supposed to be short. It is Alpha 0.1. XD And I kept the Pokemon Ratio the same route I edited. o.o

Momoko

Years
    Lol yea i don't blame it for being short! Maybe make some scripts longer,so there's more to do in the first town. altogether, i like how it turned out...oh wow. 0.1? so are there going to be 10 alphas before first beta? o_O

Years
    Lol yea i don't blame it for being short! Maybe make some scripts longer,so there's more to do in the first town. altogether, i like how it turned out...oh wow. 0.1? so are there going to be 10 alphas before first beta? o_O

Nope. I just put 0.1 so it is obvious on how short it is. XD

Years
    UPDATE

I uploaded Alpha 0.2. It isn't really longer. I just fixed some things. Your mom actually goes past the "Prof. Lay wants you" part and the Professor goes past the "Assistant waiting for you part". I also made it so the person on Chrome Road has text and gives you something. :3 I made Navzi City longer aswell but you can't go to the lengthened part without surf. XD

I also did a "yay me!" dance when I got it to work because it was my first working web of scripts! :D

Momoko

Years
    Lol nice! i have no need to play farther than navzi town *WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE IN CAPS* but i like wat u did with it! still some minor errors...if u say no to the assistant, it says "PLAYER reviece ??? items" but u haven't yet and u can walk away from him, and the text is still there till you enter a house. Maybe you should make it so that he just gives them to you?another one was the professor says "i see u receved my gifs etc" before you even get them or talk to the assisstant.

anyhow i like how u lengthened it, i just wish i could see it! *sneaks to advanced map* :p anyhow, good luck and fix the errors :)

Years
    Lol nice! i have no need to play farther than navzi town *WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE IN CAPS* but i like wat u did with it! still some minor errors...if u say no to the assistant, it says "PLAYER reviece ??? items" but u haven't yet and u can walk away from him, and the text is still there till you enter a house. Maybe you should make it so that he just gives them to you?another one was the professor says "i see u receved my gifs etc" before you even get them or talk to the assisstant.

anyhow i like how u lengthened it, i just wish i could see it! *sneaks to advanced map* :p anyhow, good luck and fix the errors :)

o.o Wtf! It didn't do those when I was testing. -.- Ugh I will fix them tomarrow. It is almost 5 AM here and I still have to sleep. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back