• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
  • Looks really nice man!
    However, I'll suggest to you what I suggest to everyone: Get some more custom Graphics, not only does this improve the quality of your game but it makes the game a lot more appealing to the eye aswell if done right!

It also doesn't make people sigh and think "Oh wow, FRLG graphics.. Joy?"

Stick with RM2k3, it's much more challenging than XP anyway!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Yes, you seem like someone who is deticated enough to learn sphere. I use it, and its amazing, the capabilities are endless. But it does take a lot of learning, seeing how it uses Javascript, but I think you could do it.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    The way you are a skilled coder with rm2k3 you would be great with sphere.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • hmm, this seems to look great

you looking for a better gamemaker? good luck with it

if RM2K3 is becoming a bit of trouble, you could always use Sphere, or perhaps the free version of Gamemaker.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm waiting a year so that I can take C++ to learn abit of what I'm looking for. Perhaps I may look into sphere, but I'm still unsure with what I plan on making it with.

Back