• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon New World

Hadeshiko

Secret Ninja!
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    This is my first post. I can't believe it.
    Hey! Hello everyone, I'm Hadeshiko.

I played many romhacks in my life, and always wanted to make one. Well, I want to present my idea.

Pokémon New World.
    Pokémon Mundo Nuevo (si estás viendo esto en español)

Rom base: Pokémon Fire Red

History

The story takes place in a new region. Suddenly, it has been seen that Pokémon from other regions migrated to this region. Then, Professor Arce with his research team conducted an investigation into this strange Pokémon immigration.
    Here you come in! A young researcher from another region, along with his partner (also a researcher). You are called to collaborate in research, and of course, you get your first regional Pokémon.
    You must demonstrate your potential, right? You will go challenging the gym leaders of each city, evaluating the behavior of these Pokémon, and get enough data to complete the investigation.
    But it will not be so easy. Team Storm, also learns of this immigration, and not be left behind. Plans to capture new Pokémon and sell them at high prices. And will be a very big problem to carry out your research

Are you ready to discover the secret?

History in Spanish

Spoiler:

Planned developments

• New Map
    • New Region
    • New Characters
    • New History
    • New Events

So, how about this idea?
    Please, comment and make questions.

That's was all! Bye!

Sorry for my bad English, Spanish is my native language.
    ~Hadeshiko

Back