• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
well, i saw a table that starts with [04 00 00 00] and only has few pokemon slots. maybe 15 means grass, and 04 means water? i dunno, i havent test it yet.
Actually, that should make sense! Yeah, indeed. I think you are right.
Also, I am going to see if I can create a new music table and create a "switch" in order to rotate between day and night music (so each song can have their respective night versions) using a level script or something else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • no
  • Seen Apr 20, 2020
good call! i cant figure out how to remove the fadein problem. the playsong2 doesnt seem to be the answer. :/

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
good call! i cant figure out how to remove the fadein problem. the playsong2 doesnt seem to be the answer. :/
I'll check it out and see. There should be other fadein similarities out there that can help. I'll see.

And also, I just realized, that switching tables is unnecessary if I can just expand/repoint the music table and use the level script for switching, haha. That'll be easier.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Here is the "infamous" Uiyto region (it is still in progress! I'm far from finished) that will be available in Teal Version! The pre-sequel takes place three years before the events of Normal Version. This is where you will learn of Lord Alphere (he's mentioned a bit in Normal Version) and the origins of Frozen and Inferno. Also, you will be able to travel to Ignite Heights and a pre-existing underwater area of Taejo's Route 70 in this game!
----------

----------
Something not ever featured in Pokemon region maps are depressions. The depressions that you see in this map are craters/underground caverns that involve the legendary Pokemon Zygarde...

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2016
Ur probably the only guy I've seen who works on the hack n actually talks to the players playing ur hack
Plus I like the idea of adding a pre sequel to ur hack I really can't wait ^_^

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Ur probably the only guy I've seen who works on the hack n actually talks to the players playing ur hack
Plus I like the idea of adding a pre sequel to ur hack I really can't wait ^_^
Indeed! And thanks!
----------
In other news, I have recently expanded the music table, so I am going to try to implement day/night music (once I get the scripting for it sorted out).
----------
Here is the Pokephone! Rawr. Lol.
----------

Last edited:
Years
How will the Pokephone work? Does it have features like the Pokegear? The concept of texting is cool. I'm very interested to see how this will turn out!

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
So, right after the first gym i ran into and caught suicune in route 50 park gate...was that meant to happen? If not and since i caught him is it game breaking? Please let me know asap.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
So, right after the first gym i ran into and caught suicune in route 50 park gate...was that meant to happen? If not and since i caught him is it game breaking? Please let me know asap.
I don't understand. How do you people even manage to catch it... it is on level 20, why waste time on catching it. It does not learn any attacks as a punishment for catching it. And no, nothing bad will happen.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
I don't understand. How do you people even manage to catch it... it is on level 20, why waste time on catching it. It does not learn any attacks as a punishment for catching it. And no, nothing bad will happen.

Lol i only caught it cause its been one of my fav pokes since crystal. And i guess i got lucky and caught it 1st try.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
For all those that are interested in storylines, I have begun development of the FULL complete story which dates back to this game's "in development" pre-sequel. The story is summed up nicely (while not giving away too much) which would help you understand what exactly led up to Normal Version since in this game, players are seemingly thrown into a story with no real introduction!
----------
The Ultimate ZX Storyline

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
New checkpoint out yet?
I'm also glad too see this in hack studios(What used too be hack showcase).
Checkpoint 5.1 is the next one. I am currently implementing the "Call a Cop" feature, the Poképhone, and the Navigator. After this checkpoint, I am going to finish up scripting/mapping for beta 3 (which is not much) and then I will proceed with my graphical improvements for the game.

Back