• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
I just tried but the game freezes as the fourth Battle Begins.

Easy Fix, save and download the newest update for the game. You will need to patch a new rom, but you can use the save file from the Version you are using on the newest update.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
Easy Fix, save and download the newest update for the game. You will need to patch a new rom, but you can use the save file from the Version you are using on the newest update.
Thanks for the quick reply! it works ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Quick Question gonna put it under spoiler

Spoiler:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Quick Question gonna put it under spoiler

Spoiler:
Did you talk to the sailor in Luster Forest saying something strange happened in Gravesend? The sailor also moves to a spot nearby the door. You have to venture through Route 58 Mt. Ghost's route that's north of Gravesend.

Going straight from Route 61 to Pokéwood doesn't activate Alba's Gym Opening. Unless you did in fact go through Route 58 and Alba's script also got nopped by XSE hahahaha.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Ok here are a Few things:

After Sending Jazzy into the underworld the screen flashes a white light, it stays super bright white until you enter a building or wild battle

After Expanding the Route(Talking to the old man), when you talk to the old woman(in the same area) at the entrance she brings you into a script that you cannot escape.

I was able to talk to her prior to entering the Town.

Edit: Alright, it also freezes before talking to the old man to Expand the route.
Actually for the Elder guy the game doesn't freeze. It's just the pause 0xFF command which takes a bit of time for the script to continue (to make it seem the guy is processing the extension). Script looks fine to me. Or maybe it was the playsong 0x0 0x0. Should be fixed now:
Spoiler:

And regarding all of these nop commands, I found something really interesting:
After looking back to the prior backups where the script last worked, I went to the offset in a HEX editor in the current one and there were 00 00 before the actual script. In the working script from the backup there was a 0F 00 before it. The scripts were still there (not overwritten) but were disabled with a 00. Very weird... looks like an XSE compile bug.
--------------------
EDIT A - Latest update 3.0 2.08 is out now. This should be one of the last few updates for RC 2 (hopefully). Pokémon Centers and Route 50 now have night/day music and all of the most recent reported bugs have been fixed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Bug report

Route 96 east saijo carvern taking the full restore

Watching the poison berry arrest

Breaking a stone that block a way at the place after you took a boat

Picking A strong ball after beating a scienctist that use pichu, pikachu and raichu

Talking to the old lady in luster forest

All of that caused my app to not responding and then crashed

Also can you upload a pict of the weakness chart ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Actually for the Elder guy the game doesn't freeze. It's just the pause 0xFF command which takes a bit of time for the script to continue (to make it seem the guy is processing the extension). Script looks fine to me. Or maybe it was the playsong 0x0 0x0. Should be fixed now:
Spoiler:

And regarding all of these nop commands, I found something really interesting:
After looking back to the prior backups where the script last worked, I went to the offset in a HEX editor in the current one and there were 00 00 before the actual script. In the working script from the backup there was a 0F 00 before it. The scripts were still there (not overwritten) but were disabled with a 00. Very weird... looks like an XSE compile bug.
--------------------
EDIT A - Latest update 3.0 2.08 is out now. This should be one of the last few updates for RC 2 (hopefully). Pokémon Centers and Route 50 now have night/day music and all of the most recent reported bugs have been fixed.

Woops completely worded that wrong. I meant the old woman, before expanding the route I talked to the old woman, It freezes thegame.

Years
Hello, great hack so far

But I'm stuck, I tried the Walkthrough, but this doesn't apply to the new Beta, it seems.
I'm speaking about the Ignit Heights

Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
how do i meet alba?

i already put the death rope in the tomb, then i don't what to do next

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Does there happen to be a very convenient pokemon that can learn all of the given Pokemon moves? Trying to make room for Surf without hindering my current team

Back