• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    I dont see why your not finishing it (your probebly sick of people saying that) but me and my brother both liked it, Like the 9 starter thing. We also liked the school Idea it was a diffrent way to play for once. Any way thanks for how fun it was.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • Foullump,I need help.When I get to steel city,what do I do? If I try to go north I can't do anything.
    Well, try using the "search" feature on this forum, you'll probably find an answer. ;)
    how far is this in badg terms? im gna try it out inasec
    I think it had... one badge. But I'm not sure. The newer one is up to three.
    Hey Foullump i really can't wait untill you come back hacking.
    Btw GET OFF THE WII lol.
    Good luck!
    I'M SORRY! BUT WII IS SO ADDICTING! :12:
    I dont see why your not finishing it (your probebly sick of people saying that) but me and my brother both liked it, Like the 9 starter thing. We also liked the school Idea it was a diffrent way to play for once. Any way thanks for how fun it was.

I'm planning on doing so, I'm just going to wait until summertime for the free time.

nofamenogame

POKEMON WRATH OF GREATNESS
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    screens look good i got a suicune overworld thats really good if you want it PM me!

Years
  • ...yeah. I feel like an idiot now. I should have looked through here first before posting that comment on your Youtube channlel(well, the part about where the new White was anyway) >.>

Anyway. I just started playing this...and its amazing 8D Can't wait for the new one :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    It's almost June! School is almost over, are you going to go back and work on White?! I loved this game!
    Continue hacking, and don't rush!
    -EBAfanReborn

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    when will the full hack will be out cause i finished the game up to the nope in the pokeball after that i quit cause it would not let me go past that point

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • i cant get it to work on my computer :(
    Read the Before PLAYING a hack tutorial.

when will the full hack will be out cause i finished the game up to the nope in the pokeball after that i quit cause it would not let me go past that point
    You shouldn't be asking around about when the hack will be released; it will be released when the author says so. Also, this is the OLD Pokémon White, so I doubt it's even close to being finished (and I don't think that the new White is currently progressing).

nintendofan6890

Master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    hay foullump,
    man, good job on pokemon white!
    i love it, its awesome!
    um, ive played the game on my m3 ds real and im up to steel city, um, i save ofetn, okay going north gets the game stuck, but ive saved before that.
    um, you know the ticket at the poke mart, um, if you buy it, where do you use it?
    at a port, but where in white, im kinda stuck on that,
    and the key that the guy gave you, um, isn't that for a room, i think in west academy?

anyways, great hack, i enjoyed playing it, um when's the new version, coming out?
    i downloaded the 1.2 beta, a month ago, and now finished playing to steel city.

white rocks, thanx for making it! with zel and the others.
    you guys rock!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • You should know, Foullump, that this was actually the very hack that inspired me to become a ROM-hacker, I loved it when I first saw it on Youtube ^^.
    When I got to know that you quit making it, I just kept lookin' forward to the release of New White.

Then I entered PC, and I was like "hey! If that isn't good ol' White version!?" and... here I am.
    Love your work, Foullump, always an Idol to me!

indyracer500

is in front of a computer
    Years
  • i always name my character something having to do with the title (in this case White) and I whited out so it said, "White whited out!" and it was funny.

I LOVE the game. I'm writing this while I play.

Back