• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Olivine Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iarama

RMXP User
    Years
    . . . Did you read the game description? This will be a download and play game(not to be rude.) MMO's are very rare and very rarely get very far with the exception of Kyledove's MMO which I am not sure is going to get done. . .

Arbok_G

Grass Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    If you need any pokemon ideas like drawings or scetches PM me or just ask me now I have a ton!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. I am still working on the game. I am just whipping up a huge, sort of...change into the game.

I am currently working on some fakemon sprites. I really need a spriter, though. So if you have some good spriting experience, and would like to join the olivine team, then PM me ;D

I also need a decent scripter for this game.

Sorry, no screenies today.

Also! I also added a progress bar up into the first bar, so make sure you check that out!

Well, that's it for now.

~Cilerba

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Nice combination of tiles, I commend you on them as most people take a while to find a nice style. The storyline isn't explained much zoo I can't really comment on that.
    And you used my screenshot idea xD

Cilerba

Years
    Nice combination of tiles, I commend you on them as most people take a while to find a nice style. The storyline isn't explained much zoo I can't really comment on that.
    And you used my screenshot idea xD

Thanks! And it was credited ;)

So...no other posts? Eh, oh well. Another update for you guys!

Now, this map is a "W.I.P." so please post what is wrong with it, and I will improve it.

Pokémon: Olivine Version

Oh! I almost forgot! I am still looking for a spriter. So PM me if you would like to be a part of Olivine's Team.

Last edited:

Cilerba

Years
    Wow...No posts...at all >.<

Maybe this will get some comments.

Pokemon Olivine will no longer have the "non-traditional" Pokemon Storyline!​

I have decided that it just wasn't working. So, I am remaking all of the maps, and making a new hero. (still working on it, you may not see it for a long time)

I was doing a new map, since I made this decision several days ago, but I completely lost my tileset, for some reason, I exported it using RMXP, to copy it, and it just reduced its file size to 0 bytes, and it pretty much doesn't even exist >.<

So as of right now, I will have a new storyline, new maps, new fakemon (I won't get rid of Cilerba, since I just love that little critter ^_^) and I got rid of Erbalina, she just wasn't working out.

I hope that gets some comments, lol.

pika24

Pokemon Ametrine FTW
    Years
    i know this thread haven't gotten post in months but i just want to say the the tree give a bit much shadow, could you tone it down. BTW nice thread :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I like the screens but I can't say if I like this game or not due to the little bit of plot you gave us...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back